• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, but she survived her soul gem being destroyed while becoming a demon and Soul Gem >>> body (in terms of "stuff that you usually don't survive). Other 2-A's are definitely a threat to her in general, although the "not as planned" is an option too.

Well yeah, it was more because people were arguing "ST impale her gg". As if she would die immediately.

I mean, can't prove that you are wrong, but it takes quite a ton of PIS.

Fate becomes a downplayer and says she ate her own soul absorbing it back instead of destroying it. ovo

Don't get me wrong here, I can take Homura being harder to kill than your everyday "pierce it once or twice and we're done". My point is against the whole "no matter what she won't be harmed nor killed" which, before people bring that up again, they should probably take into account that it would make this a stomp for Homura on the basis of "her opponent can't possibly harm or put her down".

Okay, I'm might be a little exaggerated by saying "She can't die". But as Kal pointed out, she survives her Soul Gem being destroyed. I'm not saying she cannot be killed but she is Really REALLY hard to kill....and people argued "ST impaled her gg" isn't helping at all.

Good Lord, just when I think this thread can't become anymore of a sh**show. But I'm actually kinda glad. I don't wanna see ST go down if he shouldn't. Also I keep switching versions because I am getting incredibly mixed signals as to which I should use. Some people are saying Classic is superior, others say PF is superior, others say it doesn't matter.

It's not at all like simple soul destruction though. Homura's body is a shell that the Soul Gem controls. Technically, Homura Akemi is a purple glowing rock that uses a puppet

@Starry For the love of God leave the thread as is with PF now, whatever happens. If you changed it now we would have the vote count reset again and then this gets to ten thousand replies and I'll actually ask for a ban as long as the thread is still going just to make sure I don't reply again if that happens.

Kaltias said:
Don't mind me, just counting votes

Inconclusive: 3 (Phoenix821, Newendigo, ZeedMillenniummon89)

Swamp Thing: 7 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle One, FateAlbane, TheJ-ManRequiem, Elione-Arisu, LephyrtheRevanchist, PaChi2)

Homura: 4 (Matthew Schroeder, Monarch Laciel, SomebodyData, Homu Sweet Homu)
So is the grace period started, then? Is there a rule in regards to voting in your own thread?

Swamp Thing: 8 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle One, FateAlbane, TheJ-ManRequiem, Elione-Arisu, LephyrtheRevanchist, PaChi2, ALRF)

Homura: 4 (Matthew Schroeder, Monarch Laciel, SomebodyData, Homu Sweet Homu)

Swamp Thing: 8 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle One, FateAlbane, TheJ-ManRequiem, Elione-Arisu, LephyrtheRevanchist, PaChi2, ALRF)

Homura: 5 (Matthew Schroeder, Monarch Laciel, SomebodyData, Homu Sweet Homu, Kaltias)

If you remove all the score updates, me reacting to the twists and turns of this whole mess, and all other posts unrelated to the debate, I'm sure you could cut this thread down by at least 100.

It feels really tempting to just be a troll and vote Homura and make this go on just a bit longer. But I guess I'll just wait and see if somebody else would break the grace period before me.

Peter1129 said:
It feels really tempting to just be a troll and vote Homura and make this go on just a bit longer. But I guess I'll just wait and see if somebody else would break the grace period before me.

SomebodyData said:
Just vote now @Peter ovo
Can't do that SD. I want to see people suffer. I'll give them hope that I won't vote after the 16 hours mark. Than take it away from them by making the battle go on again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back