• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
She could cut down his connection to the Green, turning him back into a normal human, and then memory hax him.

She could perhaps destroy the Green or put her Witch Barrier over it.
RCO016 (1)
Matt, did you forget this?

We're not even arguing for Memory Anymore. We are saying that she will first cut down his connection to the Green, reducing him to a normal human, and then Memory Hax.

I'm sure she can do the former with Cosmic Reality Warping powers if Constantine can do it. For the later, she can easily touch a normal human.

@SD The last thing Madoka wanted was hurting Homura there. If she wanted to she could have blasted Homura away first thing before being depowered and broke free (otherwise we wouldn't have that scene where Homura freaks out when Madoka is going Law of Cycles before Memory Haxxing).

On the brawl part, I dunno.

@Matt Making a loooooot of assumptions there.

For the "I lost count +1" time: She needs. Direct. Physical. Contact.

And it's not permanent. And Madoka without resistance borderline came back from said depowerment. It's literally contradicting the power feats, what your reasoning is relying on at this point.

You're telling me ST will literally stand there and let himself get depowered at this point which frankly speaking makes 0 sense.

Againnnnnnnnnn, while its not permanent, it has more than enough time that he can be incapacitated from that alone.

Also couldn't Homura manipulate his mind into keeping him still, also Madoka wasn't able to do anything against Homura mid drain

@ Starry I see, yet Matt disagrees? Also how does being in a time loop make you immune to time manipulation? Wouldn't, at best, make you immune to time paradoxes? (Maybe they forgot that part?)

@Matt Also since you love saying "Reality Warping" is buzz word, I'm throwing that right back at you: "Cosmic Reality Warping powers" is buzz word.

SomebodyData said:
Againnnnnnnnnn, while its not permanent, it has more than enough time that he can be incapacitated from that alone.
Also couldn't Homura manipulate his mind into keeping him still, also Madoka wasn't able to do anything against Homura mid drain
ST can literally punch her or do whatever instead of standing there letting himself be depowered.

Madoka wasn't depowered in 0 seconds or anything. Madoka was also perfectly aware of what was happening. There was plenty of time for her to do something about it. She didn't because she didn't want to blast Homura away. Not the case in a VS match so saying "Homura depowers" equals "Dog via hax" reasoning at this point.

@Cal Remind me to never debate PMMM again after this.

It was this on Asriel vs Homura, it was this on Mado vs Lavos and it's now this on Homura vs ST.

kms

Cutting Alec from the Green alone is not enough. He still has the other elements. I have given the scan that proves it.

About the Constantine stuff, it, too, wasn't permanent. The Word said it was for one hour. (Which, as The Word also said, is more than enough time to kill a man, lol)

FateAlbane said:
@Cal Remind me to never debate PMMM again after this.

It was this on Asriel vs Homura, it was this on Mado vs Lavos and it's now this on Homura vs ST.

kms
You know what would make you feel better?

Helping me give Arceus Mid Godly regen, and/or type 8 immortality and abstract existence ovo

The real cal howard said:
You know what would make you feel better?

Helping me give Arceus Mid Godly regen, and/or type 8 immortality and abstract existence ovo
I don't fight losing battles.

I'll go there and debunk it. ovovovovovovovovovo

@ST yeah... which should hurt her, but I'm not sure just a punch would make her stop grabbing him.

Again, there are many ways she could of easily escaped that grab, she could of de-manifested of all things, if she could. Like I said, it seems more likely that she simply couldn't use any of her abilities because they're being drained than she took it without trying anything.

@SD That's where I see the Duplicates coming along as they could collectively attack to get out of the hold.

Eh, guess we both have different interpretations of the whole scene and on that particular point neither of us can prove the other 100% wrong so we should agree to disagree on this part as I still stand by my position.

Gargoyle One said:
So....This isn't getting added is it.....
Nicol... You're our only hope...
Why are you throwing the towel when the points for ST winning are still there?

Just leave your votes with who you think has more chances and that's it.

My vote is still for Swamp for your reasons.

But it just seems like it's not going to go well.

Newendigo said:
We can't do that if 99% of the votes were debunked.
Did you ignore the part where I kind of replied to every point made about said debunking?

Of course that only stands if you reset the vote count and change this back to Post-Flashpoint I think.

Either way Phoenix seems to have the less urgh solution for my mind as I'm tired of debating this senseless thing by now.

I can concede for Inconclusive if others do so as I'm way too bored out of my mind to care at this point.

@Fate well duplication won't work under my interpretation

We should probably discuss our interpretations later tho (Maybe even ones outside of stats, like character ones or themes)

Perhaps the sequel could shed light, considering Rebellion and Wraith Arc shed light on its predecessor.

@SD Well, we did talk about it in the past (before I left for like 5 ~ 6 months give or take) but yeah, that would be nice whenever I have the time. It's just that I don't talk much in wall convos and I haven't seen you in chat around lately. ^_^'

Put me under Swampy for Fate's reasons.

I want this to end but I will not let it end quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back