• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Survive in [] Verse with the power of []

You folks know the drill. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

First roll determines what setting you need to survive. If you get a character, you end up on their setting. If it's not something that has a setting, REDO!!!

Second roll determines the character's powers you gain. You basically become that character, with their intelligence, skill, power, equipment, etc. If it's not a character, REDO!!!

Bonus roll, you try to survive with this person and you're forced to be on a relationship with them. How does your situation change? If it's not a character, REDO!!!

You can set limitations such as accepting only characters or verses below a certain Tier or something like that.

Setting: MS Paint Adventures. Yep, I'm totally screwed.

My Powers: Izaya Orihara. Totes screwed...

My partner: Sagittarius Sisyphus. Well, this certainty equalizes things quite a bit. Still probably gonna die. Read a brief snippet on him and he seems like a cool enough guy. Maybe this wont be to bad.

Lucky. I'm doing this again. Because I got screwed the first time around.

Verse: Klonoa (series). Not that bad.

I'm not continuing. Next two people I got were 7-C with no hax. Starting again tomorrow.

My Setting: Pokémo. Well, it is just survive the world, and humans can survive in Pokemon preeeetty well. If you think about it, the only particularly dangerous threats that's really encounterable are Gyaradoses and a few misc Pokemon. I think I have a good chance.

My Powers: Glacius. I'm more or less on par with most Pokemon, though a bit weaker. As long as I pay it smart and get a solid team I can do pretty well.

My Partner: Izuku Midoriya. Pretty cool. I haven't watched much BNHA but it's on my list. Seems like a good partner

All in all I'm pretty confident.

Setting: Cthulhu Mythos Well. Ok.

Me: Daidara Well, my partner needs to carry hard or be very inconspicuous.

Partner: Rozaria Elenor Not powerful enough to carry at all, but maybe we will be so insignificant to the army of 1-As that we will live. We sure ain't beating anyone.

My Setting: Marvel Comics, interesting

My Powers: Ranamo so as long as I only fight other characters on my level on earth and not go into space i should be fine

My Partner: Zhao Yu will probably let him lead and i just be the muscle if my character is easy to trick

overall if there was Planet Eating, Universe destroying, reality warping crisis we would be screwed

Remember guys, this is just surviving the verse, not soloing thet high tiers. The Tenchi Muyo verse seems like a pretty chill reality to live in if you don't go into the cosmic stuff.

@TISSG

Ah well actually, you just have to roll and if you get a character, their verse is the verse you have to survive in. Although that's one option. You can always just go for the roll till you get a verse thing too.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
But Cal, you gotta survive in it :33 If you're only Kion level . If that self destruct thing triggers you're dead meat
.*Deep Breath*

This is all Yukari's fault. Yukari vs Othinus time.

Too late. Now probability is on my side. Pun intended. And everyone in chat is moaning that I made the same joke twice.

Back