• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supersonic Ark: Survival Evolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
Recently I made a calculatio (not accepted yet... input appreciated :D) based on the survivor's movement speed in Ark: Survival Evolved, in that thread I made a quick point on tek leggings being seemingly supersonic due to evidence that would point in this direction, this thread will try to elaborate on this.

All evidence is present in this video

The evidence I refer to is the clear Sonic boom that the leggings create when running.

When running with the leggings, when top speed is reached a loud sound will be heard that resembles that of an explosion, similar to that of the intial sound that is present when reaching supersonic speeds.

Another supporting factor is that the air is shown to condense around the player when running, strongly resembling the cone of air that surrounds objects moving at these speeds.

This is just a quick thread to discuss whether people agree with supersonic Ark based on the above evidence, any input is appreciated, and any input on the original calc is helpful too since there's literally nothing on there yet...

The calc was mostly based on simply reading game values for movement so it was more of a presentation of evidence than a real calc tbh.
The Tek Armor feat was an actual calc however, that still remains a likely on the Survivors profile as that has not been accepted. But if this got accepted that would not be necessary as the Tek Leggings would be Supersonic.

Hellbeast: Is it fine if I update your username here to Hellbeast1 instead, so it matches your wiki handle?

Hellbeast:

Well, it complicates the notifications a bit.

Kieran:

Okay. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back