• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural diseases in action: Warhammer vs Masada

AFAIK, doesn't Hiiragi trade or steal bodies?

From what I know about his character, his diseases are constantly killing him in whatever his current body is, so he steals another one until the disease follows and destroy that body and so on and so forth as a way of prolonging his demise.

Sorta of like Orochimaru from Naruto.

So I don't think Hiiragi's "absorption" is like in Jumanji, where he physically absorbs his opponent into his body like a vacuum cleaner.

I think it's more like complete possession in which he just takes the body and absorbs and steals everything from his opponent.

At least, that's what his ability on his profile seems to insinuate.

I don't know the character. That's not really absorbtion sonuch as tyoe 6 or possibly anyways.

Hiiragi's hax seems way too stupidly op. Can't he just steal the aspect of "being Typhus" and just become Typhus.

If it's a Lucius type deal then this seems like a scenario where typhus's willpower null may help him out. He was able to dispel other powers, so this may not end up different.

His soul is also marked by Nurgle, so subsuming that would be hard. I don't think nurgle would be against having hirragi as a servant though.

I don't know the character either since the novel has never been translated.

I'm just going from his profile's descriptions of his power, and some character details I think I remember reading about him when someone was talking to him.

Actually, from reading the feats section, I think I might have been wrong.

"Defeated all of Senshinkan with one use of his Kyudan by giving them just one disease from his own body to each and every one of them"

So I don't think he possesses them, he just absorbs their powers, resistances, knowledge, skill, et cetera while infecting the person with one of his diseases as a trade off.

So I think I am right in saying it isn't a physical absorption like a vacuum cleaner, but it also isn't possession like a ghost.

It just a passive trade of the person capabilities for one of his diseases.

Back