• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly Thor has better experience, training, arsenal... What does Sups have? Superior AP? Voting Thor.

@Theglassman that's also a significantly more powerful version of Thor.

Pretty sure Superman has AP here. By a significant margin. Withholding vote for now.

Thor has better hax but Superman has better AP. I'm going to wait and see what others have to say first.

The last calcs I was aware of had Thor around 6 Foe and Flash through IMP over 500 foe and Superman scales tor. If these are wrong, by all means correct me or bring proof from elsewhere.

Gonna be withholding my vote until calc goes through then. That's pretty neat though. Seeing Thor at that would be awesome.

I am now leaning toward the Thor feat being an Outlier or PIS. Not only does itnplace him far above Sentry and World Breaker, if it's the feat from the other thread, it involved multiple characters, one of which should have been capable of it on his own.

BruceTheBatman said:
Can't heat vision like, cut up molecular bonds or something? Or am I misremembering what Matt said?
.............no, the only hax like thing i've seen the heat vision do is lobotomize someone's brain from the outside without a cut or anything

Superman wouldn't use phasing against an opponent in character anyway, or labotomize anyone either. Closest thing I can think of is when he vibrated his arm at Superspeed to destroy Cyborg Superman's body. Which he wouldn't do to Thor.

The terafoe feat isn't reliable because he performed it along with Iron Man, Silver Surfer and Doctor Strange, the latter of which massively dwarfs the other two and Thor in power, making scaling dubious.

-Thor can negate intangibility, it's not giving supes any advantages in this

-Thor is ~6 kilofoe according to his two mjolnirs calc linked in his profile, super man is listed as ~500 foe in comparison

-Heat vision can be reflected back to supes, invisible lobotamization isn't going to go unnoticed given Thor can detect energy.

-Thor's powers just give him more versatility, while most of his hax can be resisted by supes it's not like he can completely ignore it, stack them up and they become a major inconvenience.

Thor should take this.

Scaling from Flash's Infinite Mass Punch.

By the time Thor detected a lobotomy he's be brain dead, not that it matters, Superman wouldn't do that to a guy like Thor in character.

Phasing would help against some physical attacks, but Thor can get around that.

Superman has reistances to Thor's better had, but Thor being magic based makes things harder for Superman (though to what extent is very debatable)

Superman could probably one shot Thor with a serious punch, but again, that's not something he is likely to do off the bat in character.

I'm still undecided here.

This is at best an inconclusive.

Thor has far more versatility in term of powers and supes is far more stronger.

But both are in-characters, which means that Thor is not likely going to use his best hax, while Clark will try to hit Thor not so hard.

@Aguila. The accepted one as far was I'm aware is the higher one. Not able to tell you why, that is just my understanding on this site.

I also agree with Newendigo. Inconclusive seems to be where I'm at.

I personally disagree with Flash's IMP calc being used at the high end since he's far stronger than Superman calc wise with that, who's consistently portrayed as physically stronger afaik.

Going with inconclusive if it is, Thor via hax if not I guess

Back