• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted 7-12, in supes favor, Omega and Board changed his vote to supes hence the drop from 9 to 7.
Definitely could have missed someone tho.
Edit: Nah it's definitely 7-12 atm.

A few hours ago had a vote swap which had supes get a net gain of +2. Prior to that it was 8-11.
meaning supes still had a vote advantage of 3 for like a good 30+ hours.

I counted 7-12, in supes favor, Omega and Board changed his vote to supes hence the drop from 9 to 7.
Definitely could have missed someone tho.
Edit: Nah it's definitely 7-12 atm.
wow I was so off lmao its hard to keep track when I traveled across my country for vacation whilst this is happening

Right now isn't this kind of a stomp? TK changes are still havent gone through

if the profile changes after the match is accepted, doesn't the match get removed from profiles?
Only if the additions would change the fight at all.
Let's say Superman gets accepted as 2-A, he was already ludicrously stronger to the point of one-shotting, so the match wouldn't be removed.
Now let's say Sans suddenly got Galactic Lifting Strength. Then it'd be removed, because now Sans' telekinesis is an option here, when if previously wasn't.

Only if the additions would change the fight at all.
Let's say Superman gets accepted as 2-A, he was already ludicrously stronger to the point of one-shotting, so the match wouldn't be removed.
Now let's say Sans suddenly got Galactic Lifting Strength. Then it'd be removed, because now Sans' telekinesis is an option here, when if previously wasn't.
The subjective element of that seems like it wouldn’t be how things go
If the profile changes then it’d be necessary to redo the match and ensure that the majority hasn’t changed their leanings.
Aka rematch

The subjective element of that seems like it wouldn’t be how things go
If the profile changes then it’d be necessary to redo the match and ensure that the majority hasn’t changed their leanings.
Aka rematch
What's the point of redoing the match if the additions don't change anyone's arguments?
Me and the others who voted Superman would just hop on that thread, repost what we said here, and be done with it.
Now if the additions negated our arguments, and further debate is needed, then the match would have to be redone.

What's the point of redoing the match if the additions don't change anyone's arguments?
Me and the others who voted Superman would just hop on that thread, repost what we said here, and be done with it.
Now if the additions negated our arguments, and further debate is needed, then the match would have to be redone.
Well plenty of people vote and then leave while ignoring the counterarguments, some people just change their minds after thinking about it, or maybe more people would come and vote during the rematch
Either way there would most likely be some difference in how it plays out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back