• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notwithstanding Supes has info analysis as well.

if it wasn’t clear I’m voting sans as usual since I don’t think incon is gonna prevail with the votes here and I think sans losing is fake af
Superman just wouldn’t have the experience needed to be able to no hit sans’ strongest attack first try when he doesn’t even have prior knowledge like the undertale player does when resetting

He doesn't need the "experience". He looks and Sans loses. Or breathes. Heck, he dodges anything Sans can throw at him considering his flight and agility.

Like, damn, people really taking a meme to the next level. I'd have half a mind to actually look at his matches with more scrutiny.

Superman’s agility means nothing, he would have to move his soul in the way you do in undertale, the attacks don’t go after the person themselves unless the opponent has no soul
thank god this wiki has some people who’ve played undertale

does superman in character starts with this?
He has opened with heat vision before on occasion. And if he doesn't, he'd has his enhanced senses, agility and such to move away from the attack once and like, twitch and knock him out with that shockwave.

Anyway, anyone keeping track of the votes?

if it wasn’t clear I’m voting sans as usual
Sans FRA and thats grace
~Sana~ FRA 🚂💨
funny bone man wins once again FRA
voting for sans
8 votes for Sans, not 9
superman gives a clap and the rest of the dust from sans' corpse appears on the other side of the world FRA
Superman FRA.
Superman FRA
i was voting superman
Oh I didn't vote Superman? Well Superman FRA.
Gonna give this one to Superman.
Voting Sups.
7 votes for Superman, not 5

doesn sans attacks the soul of supes and just dura neg gg if speed is equalized? plus he can pin his SOUL down and make him unable to move.

doesn sans attacks the soul of supes and just dura neg gg if speed is equalized? plus he can pin his SOUL down and make him unable to move.

Literally, none of that prevents Supes from looking at him funny. Superman can quite literally breathe or flex his muscle slightly to win. All of Sans attacks, Superman can sense before they even happen and then act accordingly. All of Sans attacks also take far longer and have start up, compared to Supes exhaling once. We've gone over this, there isn't a single thing Sans has that Supes can casually counteract.

And pinning his soul means **** all if said soul is contained to a body with LS a few sextillion times above what Sans can do. Doesn't matter if he targets the soul if the soul is contained to a body that has flight and free movement that can output force far beyond what Sans can act against. Not to mention TK requires actual arm movements, something like Supes looking, flexing or breathing are all faster on the draw.

I'd also like to point out Supes has info analysis, he'd be able to gauge how much strength is needed to put Sans on his ass or that he's a magical entity.

Superman can’t dodge sans
in order to avoid sans’ attacks, he has to dodge with his soul, which he has no experience doing. Even worse, he’d have to avoid getting hit for even a half second or else his soul’s health would be obliterated
sans kills Superman insanely quick here and Superman would have no idea how to avoid the attack, regardless of his agility with physical flying rather than maneuvering his SOUL
It’s just a case in which sans is guaranteed to lead with the killing blow, while if Superman wastes the few seconds at the start of the battle on analyzing sans or something then he’s dead. It’s an inconclusive situation usually, but due to the voting circumstances I’d have to vote sans here

That said, if 7 sans voters were to come and say they would vote incon then I’d like to have my vote changed to inconclusive as well, but only once I know that changing my vote wouldn’t start grace

Superman can’t dodge sans
Except by flying or doing literally anything to dispel the attacks. Or aimdodging ahead of time, because he'd know they coming.
in order to avoid sans’ attacks, he has to dodge with his soul, which he has no experience doing.
Unironically probably does have experience doing that, this is PC Supes we're talking.
And he wouldn't need to? Just move his body, need I remind you where a soul is usually contained? Just because Sans targets the soul, doesn't mean that the soul becomes magically disconnected from the body and all actions the body applies to the soul somehow fail to work. At that point, you're basically arguing Sans has soul rip, because that's what would need to be the case for your argument to have even the slightest merit. He might move the soul, but so does the body, and from there it just becomes body vs tk both trying to move the soul, and Supes ain't losing that tug of war. It's basically just normal TK with an extra step, unconventional TK.
Even worse, he’d have to avoid getting hit for even a half second or else his soul’s health would be obliterated
Which he could, easily? Are you forgetting this is Superman? Superman is going to know the attacks are coming before they even come and act accordingly, and when acting according to is as easy as clenching his ass cheeks to generate a massive AOE that knocks away and obliterates all incoming attacks, this isn't exactly hard for Supes to do and Sans can't do anything to prevent it.
sans kills Superman insanely quick here and Superman would have no idea how to avoid the attack
Easy, do literally anything to knock them away? Even if we go with the hilariously wanked soul TK, that isn't gonna stop Supes from merely breathing, flexing, looking, all of which can generate AOE.
regardless of his agility with physical flying rather than maneuvering his SOUL
Yeah nah, that shit isn't agreed upon, and I'm willing to argue that extensively.
It’s just a case in which sans is guaranteed to lead with the killing blow,
It isn't, it's actually asinine that you think Sans, even with wanked TK, is going to be faster on the draw than Supes literally flexing, looking or exhaling, because that's all he needs to do to instantly neg all of Sans' incoming attacks, and Sans himself if need be.
while if Superman wastes the few seconds at the start of the battle on analyzing sans or something then he’s dead.
You know it's basically passive right? He just looks. And his enhanced senses are no different than anything else, Sans won't even be able to get an attack that Superman doesn't already know is coming the exact moment a ******* atom gets displaced by the attacks merely beginning to spawn in let alone actually finish manifesting or even firing in the case of blasters.
It’s an inconclusive situation usually, but due to the voting circumstances I’d have to vote sans here
It really isn't, even in best case scenario for Sans, Supes can unironically neg diff everything. The only way this would be the case was if Supes didn't have like, insane atomic-based senses and just had normal senses where he can't instantly react ahead of time, and do literally anything to counter and win.

Unironically probably does have experience doing that, this is PC Supes we're talking.
And he wouldn't need to? Just move his body, need I remind you where a soul is usually contained? Just because Sans targets the soul, doesn't mean that the soul becomes magically disconnected from the body and all actions the body applies to the soul somehow fail to work. At that point, you're basically arguing Sans has soul rip, because that's what would need to be the case for your argument to have even the slightest merit. He might move the soul, but so does the body, and from there it just becomes body vs tk both trying to move the soul, and Supes ain't losing that tug of war. It's basically just normal TK with an extra step, unconventional TK.
I thought it was pretty clear that in undertale fights, the soul gets separated from the body? It’s visually shown at the start of every single fight, even more so in deltarune where it’s separated for the entire fight. This is the main part of your argument that confuses me, since there’s really nothing suggesting that Superman moving would have any effect on the SOUL at all, let alone his soul’s LS scaling to his physical LS

And the other parts of this fight are assuming Sans can do shit against someone that can clap their cheeks and erase his existence instantly ( hyperbole, but you get my point ).

I'd say a being with enhanced senses so potent he practically defines the term, experience in fighting multiple beings on his level, flight and superhuman agility would be able to dodge bones a supernatural 12 year old can dodge.

I thought it was pretty clear that in undertale fights, the soul gets separated from the body? It’s visually shown at the start of every single fight, even more so in deltarune where it’s separated for the entire fight. This is the main part of your argument that confuses me, since there’s really nothing suggesting that Superman moving would have any effect on the SOUL at all, let alone his soul’s LS scaling to his physical LS
I hope you realize that's just a visual thing for gameplay purposes and the soul is, in fact, still within the body. It isn't like Frisk is sitting on the sidelines while his soul does cool flips and he just sits on his ass twiddling his thumbs. The heart (soul) and body are in the same location and occupy the same space, you just don't see the body for the a e s t h e t i c.
also if you actually argue that, im going to argue sans would need to show the ability to target and TK a soul that is within a body and not readily out in the open

With speed equalized it just becomes a case of does Superman attack first or does he get hit by a bone first
In speed equal it's actually even worse because due to his enhanced senses, he can effectively aim dodge everything the instant they displace an atom or whatever, basically TASbotting that shit. Sans ain't landing a hit unless he literally teleports Superman directly into a preexisting beam, but he doesn't even do that in his bloodlusted all out fight. And by the chance he'd do that, Supes would have incapped him already.

This should be remade. If TK is not accepted it is a stomp anyway, Anyone can remake it after CRT goes through

I thought it was pretty clear that in undertale fights, the soul gets separated from the body?
If this was the case then EVERY, SINGLE, SANS, FIGHT must be removed because 99% of the fights, the opponent can´t win if his soul is ripped appart from the body and attacked with durability negation attacks

The other 1% is the time stoppers that stomps Sans before he can even think

Actually I remember reading something about humans soul being powerful enough for them the work without the body present.

The other 1% is the time stoppers that stomps Sans before he can even think
Untitled33_20230117145404.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back