• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Luke could win if he flings Superman's heart around even if it did get destroyed it would probably miss up Superman or cause him to have stroke.

@Keeweed

I can admit that the whole idea of that happening is plausible, given that Manchester Black used his telekinesis against Supes to trigger a stroke.

But even then, Superman just got back up and curb-stomped him.

DC really needs a new dues ex Machina; Superman has literally shrugged off everything in the book.

@Homu

Not really, he got back up after being hit with fifteen supernovas and subsequently toyed with the Elites and making them believe that he was offing them one by one before finally explaining why simply murdering every evil-doer doesn't work.

@Keeweed

He's not invincible (Dark Nights: Metal proves this). It's just that he's the symbol of hope, peace, and justice for a reason.

Reppuzan said:
@Homu

Not really, he got back up after being hit with fifteen supernovas and subsequently toyed with the Elites and making them believe that he was offing them one by one before finally explaining why simply murdering every evil-doer doesn't work.

@Keeweed

He's not invincible (Dark Nights: Metal proves this). It's just that he's the symbol of hope, peace, and justice for a reason.
I know he's not invincible I do actually really like Superman, but he is used a lot.

@Repp Dude, I was just messing around. I mean, imagine how ridiculous it is if it's a stroke that can kill him while all those you mentioned above has fails to kill him.

Anyway, I will retract my vote for now.

I will also retract my vote; I think it depends on what Luke does with his precognition, just because a stroke didn't kill Superman that doesn't mean he would survive other body problems Luke could cause but Superman can one shot him so I wait a little bit.

@Keeweed

Superman could also just give Luke a psychic concussion by blasting Luke's brain by focusing heat vision through Luke's pupils, rendering him incapable of using the force.

There's nothing stopping Luke from mind gazing Superman right there and then, pretty much incapacitating him right from the start.

@Glassman

Did you literally skim over EVERYTHING I wrote above?

As in how Superman resisted Mxyztplk's attempts to rip Superman's memories of his son from his mind? Or how Superman was immune to Parallax's, the living embodiment of fear's, attempts to possess him until Superman willingly let him in to save a bunch of children, only to utterly curb-stomp Parallax once those children were out of reach, striking fear into Parallax in the process?

I vote inconclusive, there are a lot of organs luke could throw around in Superman's body that would cause havoc to his body but Superman just needs one hit to win.

Luke doesn't just mind hax, he attacks the weakest parts of the opponent's body via shatter point. It's literally the first thing he did to a couple of nobodies in episode 6. This doesn't fall under memory wiping or fear inducement.

@Theglassman and Keeweed

He can try. Even Manchester Black needed several minutes of monologging to distract Superman while doing so, comparing his capillaries to tubes of concrete.

Reppuzan said:
@Theglassman and Keeweed

He can try. Even Manchester Black needed several minutes of monologging to distract Superman while doing so, comparing his capillaries to tubes of concrete.
But Even Manchester and Luke are different when it comes to the powers and choice of attack; Luke may just force move Superman's brain into his throat or something; Superman may survive long enough to hit luke but die from his liver being in his intestine, so I think it ends with both dying.

@Keeweed

Proof Luke has done something like that to someone as durable and resistant to hax as Superman?

Also, Superman has telepathy too, just saying.

I guess i'll Vote Superman; he going to have to walk through a stroke but he's done that before so he'll be fine (or as fine as you can be after having one).

Switching back to luke; Superman has his heart folded in by space/time. (Superman has resistance to matter manipulation but it is not the as good as his other resistances)

Back