• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martian Manhunter (Post-Crisis) vs Luke Skywalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Js250476 said:
Darkanine in the comments of the second calc put it at 6 KiloFOE so not quite baseline
Thatsstill low tier/baseline.

The expontential gap is by a trillion, so dividing into three 'tiers' aka low, mid and high.

We get:

Low: 2.24x10^45-9.9x10^49

Mid: 1.0x10^50-9.9x10^53

High: 1.0x10^54+

He is low tier. It could be we are arguing in semantics, but this is how the math stacks up. Low af.

Although with the high end for the IMP he is just barely under mid tier, so there is that.

Again, we should put that on his profile. SS scales to Flash, definitely.

Huesito88 said:
I also could add that not even White martains who's telepathy were amped by a million fold could penetrate MM tp defense
I actually forgot about this, but yeah. Pretty sure this is true as well.

Anywho, score's now 8:1:3 in favor of Martian Manhunter. Think we can start that grace period now.

It should be. There's no real reason why it wouldn't.

Still need to wait out the grace period, though.

I feel I should mention something: The first Martian Manhunter skin happened when he merged with God. It doesn't scale to his normal self.

Mindhaxing Tier 2's in and of itself is irrelevent.

THat said, entering the mind of the specter is impressive AF.

I don't think MMH or Luke could mindhax eachother, but I'd give it to MMH via his regen and phasing

I don't think they are far superior, more comparable, as Star Wars has so many life-sustaining worlds compared to DC in a universe

Lol guys I just realized I didn't see DMUA retracted his vote way way way earlier on so technically this was anonymous (now that this has been said I guess I'll close this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back