• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman vs. Kang the Conqueror

One sunny afternoon in Metropolis, a large sword descended from the heavens. "Hello, Metropolis. This is the voice of Kang. As a preemptive measure in my conquest of this time, this primitive city is where we've decided to strike first.'" The conqueror's voice bellowed to the masses. Previous attempts at invasion had always been quelled by one hero or another. Kang had decided that fighting the world's most super of heroes into submission would prove beneficial. "Given enough time, I will bring you your champion's head on a pike and add his cape to my trophy room."

Like clockwork, a pillar of hope and justice appeared before the Damoncles base. "For the sake of my city, I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen." The big blue boyscout hovered proudly.

Exiting through the bottom of his ship, the tyrant smiled. "You will fall like those before you, Kryptonian."

Fight happens over Metropolis. Speed Equalized (if such things matter for those with unknown speeds.)

Kang-10102015
Man from tomorrow

SupermanPrime
The Man of Tomorrow

Supes: 3

Kang: 1

Incon:

It looks like someone spammed a bunch of matches in the past and the post got deleted. I thought this was actually a pretty good-matchup and an excuse to practice writing characters I enjoy, so I went for it.

Hope it isn't complete trash

The only concern Superman has is BFR and Power Null. Other than that, Kang should not be any harder to defeat than someone like Brainiac, who also has the tech to put Supes down but still loses to him.

LordUrien935 said:
The only concern Superman has is BFR and Power Null. Other than that, Kang should not be any harder to defeat than someone like Brainiac, who also has the tech to put Supes down but still loses to him.
Is that a vote?

Is it in character for Kang to rely on Time travel in the comics?

Supes doesn't have Acausality, and his Time Manipulation resistence seems irrelevant to time travel, so Kang could kill him in the past as a child.

Power null is a thing Kang has, and Supes has a lack of experience in that state tho, right?

Zark2099 said:
Is it in character for Kang to rely on Time travel in the comics?
Supes doesn't have Acausality, and his Time Manipulation resistence seems irrelevant to time travel, so Kang could kill him in the past as a child.
It really depends on what his plan is, but stories about Kang dealing with Kang problems and not just fighting a particular hero or team have him use time travel a lot, yeah.

So I take this it that this is a vote?

Back