• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
...Except not the Flash you may have been thinking of. Or the Superman you were thinking of, for that matter.

Speed is not equalized

Battle takes place in the monster association base

Who wins and why?

Flashy Flash:

Superman:

Inconclusive:

I thought it was just over 10% c, and Flash scales above 6% c

I don't know for one, I really don't keep track with characters above Tier 8, so to speak.

KLOL506 said:
Superman's 48% SoL to Flashy Flash's 5%? Speed blitz.
To be fair Flash feat calc is base on just the fist scene in his fight against some two characters,they literally have an entire fight after that

Superman via AP advantage and speed blitzing purposes, I don't see Flashy Flash being able to react to Supermans intense speeds.His weapons would probably just shatter against his skin too.

It would be if she reflected them at point blank. But they travelled some distance, making them easier to react to and block

Back