• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is literally the best matchup. Same Tier, Speed and LS!
Superman Vs All-Hunt
Speed is NOT =

Supes scales ABOVE 1.79 gigatons.
I THINK All-Hunt scales above 2.64 gigatons.
But you have to take into account that supes tanked this
7865527-7865166-7865042-supermannosell.gif

from a guy who scales above the 1.79 gigatons.
So while i believe Hunt is stronger, believe me supes is far more durable.

All-Hunt is 57% SoL
Supes scales to 50% SoL

They both have Class G LS

I would say All-Hunt takes AP, Skill, Slight speed advantage and intelligence when it comes to a fight.

I would say Superman takes Durability, Range and Maneuverability/Agility
However with All-Hunts daggers and his huge claws i'd say he should be able to pierce superman with enough force. (Steppenwolf couldn't do it but all hunt is a lot stronger and a lot faster.)

Superman - 0
All-Hunt - 0
Incon - 0

Last edited:
Its fixed, but all hunt still has speed atvantage.
I don't think so, the Relativistic+ value comes from Flash being casually ''almost speed of light'' as the profile stated, that's seems faster than all hunt
Anyway who do you think will win this
Well, I don't know yet, it has been a while that i watched that One Piece filler, i'm waiting for more One Piece supporters, because I will be able to see the argument

I don't think so, the Relativistic+ value comes from Flash being casually ''almost speed of light'' as the profile stated, that's seems faster than all hunt

Well, I don't know yet, it has been a while that i watched that One Piece filler, i'm waiting for more One Piece supporters, because I will be able to see the argument
Well almost is 51-75%, or thats what i've seen people use when calcing close to the speed of light

Back