• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman Prime,Gt Goku(Dragon balls absorved,shenrom training) and Seiya(Golden cloth) vs Superboy prime,Sasuke and Omega shenrom

The teams aren't really balanced here, honestly depends on the versions. GT Goku with shenron absorbed could very well be a high reality warper and just add some magic to his hit to even the field.

This Version of Goku is already Far above shenron and Possibly (Like 80 percent possible) a reality warper/nigh omnipotent!

End of GT Goku doesn't even come close to the qualification for "nigh omnipotent". He's also never demonstrated decent reality warping, either.

Deathstar786 said:
This Version of Goku is already Far above shenron and Possibly (Like 80 percent possible) a reality warper/nigh omnipotent!
How did you even come to that conclusion?

He fused with Shenron Who is pretty much nigh omnipotent in terms of power (which Fused with Strength, Speed, and Durability of Goku) definately Nigh Omnipotent and already was able to Wish for himself as he turned into adult in his base form alone and Reverted Shenron's Wish

Shenron does not qualify as being nigh-omnipotent, either. Being able to grant relatively restricted wishes on what is not even a universal scale is not qualification for nigh omnipotence.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Shenron does not qualify as being nigh-omnipotent, either. Being able to grant relatively restricted wishes on what is not even a universal scale is not qualification for nigh omnipotence.
Goku's Being Adult again is further proof of him having no limitations to wishing

[I][SIZE=14px]Deathstar786 said:
[/SIZE][/I]
The end of GT is 100 years after Goku defeats the Shadow Dragons. Goku wasn't wished to be an adult. He just grew up again.

we dont know how strong goku at eogt is gfor all we know he might be only galaxy+ to possibly even beyond uni+

so his condition is a bit like spom

I think team one can win cause well Sasuke is going to die, Goku can beat Omega Shenron and they can team up to beat superboy prime so ya

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Man I did a spite thread accidentally
Lol there was Sasuke here sooooooo ya less than an attomsecond he will die :p but ow well everyone makes these things by accident

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Lol there was Sasuke here sooooooo ya less than an attomsecond he will die :p but ow well everyone makes these things by accident
I did something stupid(REALLY STUPID)when I joined:god Goku vs all Power rangers
Lol

Back