• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Pre-Crisis) vs Demigra

I'd be cool with that. I'm starting to like Demigra. I want him to be the strongest in DB, because everyone knows if villains are the strongest, it makes for a good show. But if what your saying is true, I do think it's a stomp unless Supes can phase his way out of this... or into Demigra. If so, round 2 isn't to the death, so...

The real cal howard said:
I'd be cool with that. I'm starting to like Demigra. I want him to be the strongest in DB, because everyone knows if villains are the strongest, it makes for a good show. But if what your saying is true, I do think it's a stomp unless Supes can phase his way out of this... or into Demigra. If so, round 2 isn't to the death, so...
I think it is implied both are, but I don't think pre-crisis had phasing did he? Only Post? Either way demigra's essence should still posses him even if he manages to destroy his body so id still think demigra has it.

And you may be right about the post thing. So def a stomp for the guy with the red palm tree leaves coming from his head.

I'm with you. Demigra is the haxiest DB character since Spike the Devil Man.
Agreed. I think most here have Demigra as the winner. I'll wait till tomorrow in case anybody has further input, and then suggests his win gets added to the profiles.

A 4-A, possibly higher, winning against a 4-B? Not notable.

Edit: Hold on, you sure Demigra can get around Superman's massive speed advantage and intangibility hax? Also, Superman has Torquasm-vo to a higher degree than any Kryptonian along with his own brand of mind control.

Yes, even if Demigras body is destroyed his essence can still act on it's own. So superman can't actually kill him, but his hax will likely work on superman. Also Superman may be 4B in attack but his other stats like speed and durability are monstrously higher so I wouldn't be so quick to say it's not notable.

Wait, what would Demigra do to put Supes down? I don't know if possession is a viable way of defeating someone, and since Supes' durability FAR outclasses his AP, Demigra can't make him kill himself.

Wait, what would Demigra do to put Supes down? I don't know if possession is a viable way of defeating someone, and since Supes' durability FAR outclasses his AP, Demigra can't make him kill himself.
Demigra can absorb foes into himself. superman has no defence for that. Also superman pre crisis gets mind controlled before.

I've seen issues where Post-Crisis Superman was mind-controlled but not Pre-Crisis and I don't trust those Silver Age covers. Also, intangibility.

Natse said:
I've seen issues where Post-Crisis Superman was mind-controlled but not Pre-Crisis and I don't trust those Silver Age covers. Also, intangibility.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...763575-407858_karate_kid_own_supes_super.jpeg

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/silicondream/media/SuperboytheLegionofSuperheroes245-1.jpg.html

Here we have PC superman mind controlled. So it can happen, and Dmeigra controlled guys like vegeta, broly and buu who had resistance to it as well.

I don't know as if pre-crisis had intangibility. Also even if he did he's susceptible to being controlled, absorbed (magic) or possessed, even if demigra's body is destroyed.

Tbh, I believe this is the same case as Full Determination Frisk. You gotta kill them once for a win. Anything post is after the battle. Otherwise, it's completely unfair unless there's higher dimensional hax.

Back