• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Post Crisis) VS Kaguya Ostutsuki (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
???????? OP, do you want to get reported?

also, I wouldn't call his resistances baseline. Most of them are pretty op.

he resistance is like level 4-D/5-D or higher grades like matter hax (superman's resistance is on a Subatomic scale).

Clark could also BFR kaguya to another universe via vibration
4D and 5D based on what? Lol.. it’s vsbattles you can’t just put something which isn’t on his profile. It says that he can fight „Telepathy“ attacks based on his mind manipulation resistance lol. That’s the only feat on his profile so he’s getting IT. :)

4D and 5D based on what? Lol.. it’s vsbattles you can’t just put something which isn’t on his profile. It says that he can fight „Telepathy“ attacks based on his mind manipulation resistance lol. That’s the only feat on his profile so he’s getting IT. :)
I guess I wasn't very specific.

EE (Omega beam works at the level of eliminating you to the point where you were never born), Reality warping (Resisted a casual mxyzptlk lord), about superman's Torquasm-Vo which is simply a description of how his resistance works, yes, you're right it no has none example, so i bring somes example.

He resisted Hector Hammond's Mind Hax, who Mindhaxed all of JL (including Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern), plus his willpower is comparable to Hal Jordan's, so he will resist IT, Superman probably have some problem but eventually he will come out

I guess I wasn't very specific.

EE (Omega beam works at the level of eliminating you to the point where you were never born), Reality warping (Resisted a casual mxyzptlk lord), about superman's Torquasm-Vo which is simply a description of how his resistance works, yes, you're right it no has none example, so i bring somes example.

He resisted Hector Hammond's Mind Hax, who Mindhaxed all of JL (including Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern), plus his willpower is comparable to Hal Jordan's, so he will resist IT, Superman probably have some problem but eventually he will come out
Kaguya could switch diemsions and leaves supes calling it a day

There is a huge scaling chain for hax in DC comics. People like Martian Manhunter? Yeah they have like 5-D or higher psychic hax, and his post flashpoint variation has 1-A level of hax. All you have to do is just look at the scans.

Superman's RW resistance is basically on at least 5D scale too.

The point is, comic scaling has insane scaling chain for hax and I can understand the confusion, but saying they don't have it, is just...

Anyway, I will close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back