• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, dont really know what Jason can do against superman, If iit was Percy Jackson it will be more fair I think.

So Superman for me.

Superman runs to Jason and punch him. If Jason flies, the Superman chases him. Besides, the best attack Jason has is just lightning bolt.

Well, both tank each other attack, but Superman stamina is way higher than Jason. Besides, Jason physical attack is only above average. Most of his powerful attacks is magic based.

Even with equal speed I think that Superman won't be hurt by imperial gold. He is not a monster from myth or legend, after all. Imperial gold will bounce off from him.This leaves Jason with his lightning. As we know from the books, Jason gets easily tired after using lightning and can not spam attack with them. Superman will survive a lightning and then punch him and there you go.

^That's the DCEU version of Superman, not the DCEU. And we've seen DCEU Superman survive in space before multiple times (Man of Steel, Batman v. Superman, etc), so sucking the air out of his lungs wouldn't really do much?

That being said, DCEU Superman FRA. If his imperial gold sword worked on Kal, then I would have voted inconclusive.

Back