• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Last edited:
“Starts with his Mega Blastoise” isn’t a phrase you hear on a non Pokémon profile, god I love FC/OC wiki

regardless I’ll give this a look when I get to my computer, for now I might as well ask if it’s possible to give an exact number for Stickman Hero’s AP. “Massively upscales” should at least give him a x2 advantage with the point we’re going off of. But a number would definitely help if we can get one

I also wouldn't mind "playing" as Stickman Hero, he has lots of abilities to create decent combs by switching them. But TheMassivlyUnkn0wn replied first, so if he wants I need to let him.

Alright, I'm here to make my arguments HERE WE GO!

So to start off: Hero PROBABLY takes AP given that he massively upscales from 3.18 gigatons. And is EASILY smarter in a fighting sense

Looking at Jeffrey's previous matches as a base for his tactics. With his Pokemon, he seems to start with spamming Hydro Pump, which can possibly be nullified with Hero's fire? Jeffrey is also absurdly more versatile, but I'm unsure if any of the things he has are in character for him to use when Blastoise is out

Well if we take it as a fight, Stickman Hero would find Jeffrey as a villain and just dash to punch him unconscious. He could use his light manipulation to make light not fall on their eyes and make Jeffrey & Blastoise see nothing / see blurry while dashing toward them.

Well like, the outcome is clear. Superhero gonna trade punches with Blastoise and vaporize its water attacks with his fire manipulations, eventually gonna power up his AP in Nightmare Form so high that Blastoise gonna get rekt. So I may as well say Superhero stickman FRA

Well like, the outcome is clear. Superhero gonna trade punches with Blastoise and vaporize its water attacks with his fire manipulations, eventually gonna power up his AP in Nightmare Form so high that Blastoise gonna get rekt. So I may as well say Superhero stickman FRA
Counted. I'll also vote Goofy Ahh Haircut.

Back