• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liam Tries To Destroy TikTok (Liam Sternberg vs Jeffery (Jeffrey Gets Banned From TikTok)) (GRACE)

Story: Liam discovers TikTok, and he doesn't like it all that much. So, he decides to try and kill his least favorite TikToker, Jeffrey

Liam Sternberg vs Jeffrey

Ground Rules:
Liam is 416.16 Tons of TnT
Jeffrey is 524.39 Tons of TnT
Jeffrey has a 1.26x AP advantage

Who Wins?

"God I ******* hate teenagers": 0 ()
"That's wild dude. However, I do not recall asking": 5 (HonestlyBored24, ThePrimalHunter, Volt12121, LeoEpicGamer8910, Froggytron)
"I keep ******* loosing": 0 ()
screen-2.webp
j95h2mr2f3g41.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think that's an image of Jeffrey...

Jeffrey in his 2nd key will start by flying high into the sky via Aurora Wings and fires several Homing Missiles.

I don't think that's an image of Jeffrey...
It's not, but for some reason it didn't allow me to put the photo from the profile, and I still wanted the pictures, so I improvised

Liam will start with observing Jeffrey's fighting stance and predicting what Jeffrey's going to do as well as what fighting styles he might know before closing the distance and using his cqc skill

Last edited:
It's not, but for some reason it didn't allow me to put the photo from the profile
Yeah for some reason, it won't let you use fandom photos.
Liam will start with observing Jeffrey's fighting stance and predicting what Jeffrey's going to do as well as what fighting styles he might know before closing the distance and using his cqc skill
Can Liam even get to Jeffrey though? He's going to be flying far above the ground and bombarding him with homing missiles.

Can Liam even get to Jeffrey though? He's going to be flying far above the ground and bombarding him with homing missiles.
Liam can jump 30 stories high, or about 420 feet. Granted, he can't manuvere all that well, but he could reach him

Worst case senario, the fight takes place in Central Park as per SBA, so he could just start throwing trees at Jeffrey if needed

Liam can jump 30 stories high, or about 420 feet. Granted, he can't manuvere all that well, but he could reach him

Worst case senario, the fight takes place in Central Park as per SBA, so he could just start throwing trees at Jeffrey if needed
If Liam gets up close, Jeffrey will use Stun Blast to blind him for a short period of time, or Cold Snap to freeze him for a short period of time. He can also place Posion Mines and Shock Mines all over Central Park. All while firing Homing Missiles from above.

Analytical Prediction & Damage Reduction will help a lot with most of those, though stuff like the poison & shock mines will surely trip Liam up

One thing to note is that Liam was a professional hero for several years before the events of the story, and thus has faught a lot of people with a lot of different powers. So stuff like flight and heat/ice manipulation probably won't be anything new. Heck, several of his followers have very simular abilities to some of Jeffrey's powers. So most of this is probably stuff Liam has dealt with, or at the very least seen before

Jeffrey will also be dropping Freeze Mines, banana peels, caltrops, and pianos (yes, pianos), so basically Liam's going to be fighting on a minefield the entire time while Jeffrey fires Homing Missiles from above.

So from the sounds of it, Liam kind of just gets danmakued to death by falling pianos. If Liam does get close, Jeffrey is kind of screwed though

Liam's Damage Reduction could probably keep him alive long enough to properly predict everything and find ways around the minefield of a battlefield, but with the sheer amount of shit Jeffrey will be throwing at him, that's going to be pretty damn difficult

So to recap:

Liam's Wincons: Staying alive long enough to use his analytical prediction to predict everything and find a way to close the distance between him and Jeffrey
Jeffrey's Wincons: Throwing so much shit at Liam that Liam gets killed from the bombs constantly freezing him, burning him, poisoning him, electrocuting him, and exploding him

So 3 questions:
1. How do the freezing bombs & mines work? Are they like Sub-Zero levels of freezing where Liam is just going to turn into an ice statue, or will they just make him a bit chilly?
2. How effective is the poison? Will it kill him instantly or will Liam have a day or so to get to a hospital?
3. Could Liam's Damage Reduction keep him alive long enough to figure Jeffrey's shit out and find a way to get in close? This one does partially depend on the first 2 questions and their answers

If Liam does get close, Jeffrey is kind of screwed though
Jeffrey will use Stun Blast if Liam gets close to temporarily blind him.
1. How do the freezing bombs & mines work? Are they like Sub-Zero levels of freezing where Liam is just going to turn into an ice statue, or will they just make him a bit chilly?
He gets completely encased in ice for a few seconds.
2. How effective is the poison? Will it kill him instantly or will Liam have a day or so to get to a hospital?
It drains his health for about a minute. Great for chip damage.
3. Could Liam's Damage Reduction keep him alive long enough to figure Jeffrey's shit out and find a way to get in close? This one does partially depend on the first 2 questions and their answers
Jeffrey does have a small AP advantage so it kinda depends. If it's like, 1.1x to 1.75x, then not really. If it's 2x or higher, then it would help quite a bit

Jeffrey will use Stun Blast if Liam gets close to temporarily blind him
Even if Liam is blind, he will still likely be holding on to Jeffrey because Class M LS vs Class 5 LS is a pretty big difference, so trying to push Liam off won't be easy
He gets completely encased in ice for a few seconds.
That is going to help Jeffrey a LOT, as that gives him optimal time to start bombing the hell out of Liam
It drains his health for about a minute. Great for chip damage.
We always love a bit of chip damage. Seeing as how Liam's damage reduction won't do anything to this, the poison is going to be a massive help
Jeffrey does have a small AP advantage so it kinda depends. If it's like, 1.1x to 1.75x, then not really. If it's 2x or higher, then it would help quite a bit
It's only a 1.26x AP advantage, nothing really that crazy

Overall, I think I might wait to see what others think, but I am kind of leaning towards Jeffrey. Liams only ranged options are throwing trees/cars and maybe throwing some of Jeffrey's mines back at him, but other than that he's going to have to get in close, which will not be easy, even for someone as skilled and smart as Liam

Overall, I think I might wait to see what others think, but I am kind of leaning towards Jeffrey. Liams only ranged options are throwing trees/cars and maybe throwing some of Jeffrey's mines back at him, but other than that he's going to have to get in close, which will not be easy, even for someone as skilled and smart as Liam
Same

Liam gets his ass kicked by another 15 year old due to borderline damnaku and not being able to close the distance FRA

Both votes counted and grace can begin

But the real question is, who has the bigger ego? Now that's what we should really be discussing

Back