• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supergirl attack potency

How does Supergirl carrying fort Rozz scale to attack potency shouldnt it scale to only lifting strength and durability. This is common on other pages so why is this done

The Kinetic or Potential Energy of carrying the object a great distance away from the earth, I presume. I recall not agreeing with the specific calc in question due to its method, but the feat is a genuine attack potency feat.

How is carrying something scale to being able to dish out the same amount of energy as the work you applied to carry the object. That makes no sense. someone please explain in detail

Like I said, either Kinetic Energy or Potential Energy. The former is the energy derived from objects traveling. In Supergirls case, she carried the object into space at high speed, so you're able to multiply the mass of the object she carried at the speed she flew squared. The Formula is:

m * 0.5 * v^2

m = Mass of the object in kilograms.

v = Velocity/Speed of the object in meters per second.

The alternative method is Potential Energy, which is the energy generated from objects being suspended in the air. The formula is m x g x h.

m = Mass in kilograms.

g = Gravity (almost always use 9.8, unless its done in space or on another planet)

h = Height or Distance from the ground in meters.

You have not explain how lifting equates to attack potency i know both can be measured in energy but that doesn't make them the same

She didn't lift so much as pushed that thing to space. If she has that much strength, imagine said force being used to bullrush someone.

That's what I got from his explanation anyway.

Ybut she has never usdd that force not energy force on anyone. Attack potency is measured in energy not force . Plus when n you lift something you push it up

Back