• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy-Prime's Lifting Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Superboy-Prime's Lifting Strength come from him tearing an opening in Monarch's armor during Final Crisis.

However, as far i'm aware tear a part objects don't count as lifting strength, such feat would only count as AP as the armor is still durable enough to contain Monarch's power.

But aside that, how exactly such feat count as Immensurable? Its not like Monarch's armor is stated to weight as much as the universe or its made by 4th dimensional material.

So unless i'm incorrect, Prime's lifting strength should be downgraded along with everyone to scale to him like Pre Crisis Superman.

Last edited:
tearing is lifting strength tho. It uses the type of force you'd use to lift something
Point taken, but what about the armor itself?

The armor be durable enough to contain Monarch's energy isn't the same as having 4th dimensional weight.

Tearing is Lifting Strength.

That said unless Monarch’s armor has 4D mass or something I agree a downgrade would be appropriate.

Then i must come on the conclusion that this isn't a valid Immeasurable LS feat and a downgrade should be done, unless someone else has anything to say.

Now we need to decide the new scaling for Superboy-Prime and everyone who scale to him.

He definitely scale far above Post Crisis Superman in physical strength, so he should be easily be Stellar.

But he should scale much higher than that since Pre Crisis Superboy could move all the planets from a dying galaxy, or thrown a small neutron star to another galaxy.

It is estimate that there are 6 billions of planet similar to Earth in our galaxy, so 5.972e24*6e9 = 3.5832e34 Kg or Multi-Stellar.

Then i must come on the conclusion that this isn't a valid Immeasurable LS feat and a downgrade should be done, unless someone else has anything to say.

Now we need to decide the new scaling for Superboy-Prime and everyone who scale to him.

He definitely scale far above Post Crisis Superman in physical strength, so he should be easily be Stellar.

But he should scale much higher than that since Pre Crisis Superboy could move all the planets from a dying galaxy, or thrown a small neutron star to another galaxy.

It is estimate that there are 6 billions of planet similar to Earth in our galaxy, so 5.972e24*6e9 = 3.5832e34 Kg or Multi-Stellar.
Pre crisis superboy scales to superman who has immeasurable ls feats i think

Monarchs armour is used to contain the energy which is literally a big bang. Technically, not even a big bang can push itself out of the armour that's containing it. Wouldn't that be immeasurable?

Monarchs armour is used to contain the energy which is literally a big bang. Technically, not even a big bang can push itself out of the armour that's containing it. Wouldn't that be immeasurable?
That would just means that the armor is that durable, aka it would count as a Durability feat and not a LS feat, specifically a Universe level+ feat.

So should prime be downgraded to Universal lifting strength instead, or something else? And if so, what?

So should prime be downgraded to Universal lifting strength instead, or something else? And if so, what?
Unless he show any Universal lifting strength feats or scale to someone who did it, then no.

He will be downgraded to Multi-Stellar by scaling from Pre Crisis Superman, for the feats i stated above.

Last edited:
Yeah, downgrade to Multi-Stellar seems fine.
The Multi-Stellar may not be as accurate as i thought.

I made a blog for evaluate the calc, but @Blahblah9755 did point out that Superman was pulling inhabited planets, while the value i was using was for estimate Earth-like planets regardless if they don't have advance civilizations.

So i'm not sure if that can be used, i'm not trying to find another value for the calc, something like the drake equation.

I see. Does this feat (Superboy #162) apply to lifting strength? If so, what would it be?
That sphere is only a few trillions of tons, and the only other feat that i could find and it could be Multi-Stellar its this.

Not sure how much force is needed to make a strong breath for a human begin, but it should still be a fraction compare to lifting strength.

Last edited:
That sphere is only a few trillions of tons, the only other feat that i could find and it could be Multi-Stellar its this.

Not sure how much force is needed to make a strong breath for a human begin, but it should still be a fraction compare to lifting strength.
That should be safely Multi-Stellar, yes.

So this has been accepted, right? Are the changes gonna be made and would it be "multi stellar, higher when sundipped"?

Didn't Pre-Crisis Superman have a Galactic-level LS feat (The one where he resists the forces of a dude exhibiting the gravity of numerous heavy-mass galaxies being on top of his body, with nothing but his bare hands, with even the red gravity galaxy dude stating that he had never seen such resistance before) before we upgraded him to Immeasurable?

EDIT: Found it- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/qEszdvMB9U...4Z1J2qmYdaTQh1DxjSIGJYafGpiz_BnCAPbp1F3=s1600

Source is Forever People 1971, Issue 1, Page 17-19

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back