• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy-Prime vs. Sans

DMUA said:
And it's your 12th million one.
It's not as bad as when I first got here. I'm not spamming him every five seconds like I used to. Just let me make one every once in awhile.

No.

Especially not when we're dealing with someone who can "Lol Retcon Punch"

Grimreaperofjustice said:
meaning as in im wondering also
ah, yes, it does work on the bones, as magic can be interacted with phisicly, howoften does superboy use it tho? and how good is it (can it stops attacks from all sides, and can it stop sans from teletrasporting them to him anyways)

CursedGentleman said:
Since Soul poisoning would only harm Superboy if he gets hit by the bones itself, I will vote for SBP
i mean, how does he counter teleportation and danmaku ? i dont think you can vote while giving ""the powers wouldent work" as a reasoning whitout giving a why

Is a continuation of my last post.

Let me rephrase it.

Since Soul poisoning would only harm Superboy if he gets hit by the bones itself, I will vote for SBP via Telekinesis, the danmaku thing is made of bones, to which he can use his telekinesis.

Not to mention that Superboy is resistant to magic.

but how does the telekinesis work, doese he use it in character, and can it stop teleportation?

his resictence doesent cover soul manipulation tho

Isn't Sans soul manipulation through magic?

And as far I recall, he uses it on character.

And I am pretty sure that Quantum manipulation could be used to stop teleportation.

SBP in character is basically an angry brute who typically goes for the 'punch it tell it dies' method of fighting.

hes souls has no resistences though, and i dont think resisting Ability associated with the manipulation of tiny indivisible portions (quanta) of a particular physical quantity. would allow to resist soul based teleportation

The Wright Way said:
SBP in character is basically an angry brute who typically goes for the 'punch it tell it dies' method of fighting.
then i vote sans via teleportation and danmaku/karma combo

i wanted to write "undertale is the reason japan needs to be nuked a 3rd time" but ill write something much more happy

e

also on the match itself superboy fra

but no real reasons were given tho, wright says superboy in this state is a brute so he wouldent think much, and sans can teleprt out of the way of his attacks

Superboy-Prime achieved a high school-level education, but his increasing psychosis has left him child-like and unstable, often making irrational decisions and coming up with childish retorts and taunts on a regular basis and going on psychotic tantrums whenever he is slighted. However, he is fairly skilled at hand-to-hand combat and has full mastery of his powers, allowing him to overpower most opponents simply by attacking them repeatedly with his overwhelming brute strength.

Superboy-Prime is dangerously psychotic and insane, and will act irrationally at the slightest provocation

SITHISIT said:
i wanted to write "undertale is the reason japan needs to be nuked a 3rd time" but ill write something much more happy
Undertale was made in America by an American so...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
meaning as in im wondering also
ah, yes, it does work on the bones, as magic can be interacted with phisicly, howoften does superboy use it tho? and how good is it (can it stops attacks from all sides, and can it stop sans from teletrasporting them to him anyways)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO that clears it up blue soul wont take effect on my mans SBP SBP wins and he has no karma

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO that clears it up blue soul wont take effect on my mans SBP SBP wins and he has no karma
blue soul WOULD take effect and i hope you are joking about karma

• misworded* I mean blue soul cant do anything to beat SBP and wont last long and as for karma why would SBP have karma??? I dont remember him killing alot AT ALL

*misworded* I mean blue soul cant do anything to beat SBP and wont last long and as for karma why would SBP have karma??? I dont remember him killing alot AT ALL
firstly, frisk was hurt by it, secondly, karma is only a name, not actual karma

Apparently SBP would loose to level 19 frisk she is multiversal bu not when she fought sans... also its karma "damage" and it affects the person the less guilty they are

Apparently SBP would loose to level 19 frisk she is multiversal bu not when she fought sans... also its karma "damage" and it affects the person the less guilty they are
no, it doesent, firstly, they soul is already that strong, secondly, karma is just a name, unless android saga vegeta is 3a via big bang attack.

????????? it is explained that sans karma damages you based on (people you killed, innocents and guilt) however im saying not much of that is gunna affect SBP to the point of a a end/one shot and what has anything HERE have to do with vegeta it isnt explained his big bang attavk LITERALLY MEANS IT IS THE BIG BANG... dont use A, B, C logic

no, it is never explained, sanses powers are never explained with the exeption of blue magic.

he explaines what lv is, but he NEVER even hinted that karma is related to that

giving exemples is not abc logic, stating a fact ONLY based on the relation is abc, you dont like it make a crt

Back