• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy-Prime VS Pre-Crisis Superman

So let's find out who's the strongest superman. Bloodlusted, Morals off etc. Fight takes place in Earth-Prime

Round 1 - No Equipments. 1 minute prep

Round 2 - Superboy-Prime with Anti-Monitor Armor. PC Superman with The Sword of Superma
Superman Prime 001
Pre Crisis Superman
It's a Bird.. It's a Plane.. It's Hax as all Hell!

Speed was equalized and I don't think 1 minute of prep is a significant difference. Superboy-Prime in his Anti-Monitor armor gets stomped by Sword of Superman.

Honestly there isnt really any reason for this to be a thing unless someone wants to do SoS Supes vs Time Trapper SBP...

WeeklyBattles said:
Honestly there isnt really any reason for this to be a thing unless someone wants to do SoS Supes vs Time Trapper SBP...
What are the feats of The Sword Of Superman? And how fast is PC Superman?

OK both round goes for PC Superman. But what about Time Trapper SBP? I don't know much about him. What if he goes up against SOS?

Not sure, i dont know much about either other than that theyre of similar power levels, hence why it should make for an interesting match. Though it would probably be best to make a new thread to discuss it in.

Back