• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy-prime 2-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't from me. This is on behalf off someone else

"Superboy Prime deserves to have all his versions upgraded to 2-A, with his Guardian Amp self being amped up High 2-A. Let's get to the feats.

Time Trapper (Who is the future Superboy Prime) impressivelyLink title survives entropy attacks from Zero Hour Parallax

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-3210824

We all know about Superboy Primes retcon punch, but let's get into more detail about it.

Prime was stated to be retconning every possibility. Not just one. DC has been stated a few times to have infinite possibilities, such as in COIE. And in one Superman comic they were stated to have infinite timelines (I'll post the scan in reply to this) So this is easily a Multiversal+ feat.

Regular Prime also one shotted his Time Trapper self who survived the blasts from Parallax.

He survived the explosion of a Multiversal tower, and casually at that.

So now we've explained why Superboy Prime is Multiversal+, And not Galaxy level. But what about Guardian Amp?

Guardian Amp is High Multiversal+ And 5Din terms of power.

Guardian Amp Prime negged Mr Mxyzptlk.

Some people cite the scan where Mxy says he could have beaten Prime. However this is bluff, considering that Mxy was scared of Prime, even after getting his full power back. This alone already puts Prime at High Multiversal+

Now some people try to downplay him to Universal for when he broke Monarchs Armor, thus releasing a Big Bang. The Big Bang in DC was Multiversal+ however."

I thought Superboy beating Mxy was an outlier?.

How does a Guardian give Superboy 2-A power? I don't believe their that high but I'll wait for those knowlegable about Superboy Prime to comment.

This seems very exaggerated to me. Prime at his peak was knocked out by a universe-destroying explosion. Low 2-C might be reasonable though.

However, I will ask Matthew to comment here.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back