• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Super) Spirit Bomb = EE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only the basic level of EE because Buu's soul wasn't destroyed, and eventually got reincarnated.

Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind.

The most obvious piece of proof:

Daizenshuu 2, Final Battle: ''The greatest and strongest Genki-dama erases Buu.''

A pretty straightforward statement. The manga also shows Buu turn into complete nothingness panel by panel, after which the narrator states: ''At last Buu is eradicated... Every cell of his body obliterated completely...''

More supporting statements:

Daizenshuu 2, Adventure History: ''Goku's Super Genki-dama annihilated Majin Buu so that not even a trace was left.''

Daizenshuu 2, Adventure History: ''Goku annihilates Majin Buu with a Super Genki-dama!''

Daizenshuu 2, Final Battle: ''Buu is finally annihilated by this maximum level of power.''

Daizenshuu 2, All Battles: ''Goku wiped out the strongest enemy in the universe [...]''

Daizenshuu 7, Human Racial Dictionary: ''In the end, he was annihilated by a Super Genki-dama [...]''

Note: I am aware that not every statement says something like "he was destroyed beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization'' which is why they're merely supporting statements.

It can be argued that this only applies to the Spirit Bomb that was used against Kid Buu because it's clasified as a different version of the technique in the Daizenshuu (it's called the Super Genki-Dama most of the time, if not all the time). But I think it should be noted either way.

i don't think it's EE , but it should be noted that it's beyond cellular destruction and that it possibly atomizes as it bypassed Buu's Mid-High Regen

Simple, Buu soul still exist, EE mean you erase them from existence, but Buu soul still exist mean he is not completely erased.

Because only one source implies it and even then erasing can just mean reducing him so hard he becomes no different than the scenario.

The rest is just him being destroyed beyond atoms.

Btw guys, EE can simply be physical as well, i remember it being mentioned somewhere that EE without feats or info is assumed to be simply physical, since you can't destroy matter normally

Because only one source implies it and even then erasing can just mean reducing him so hard he becomes no different than the scenario.

The rest is just him being destroyed beyond atoms.

Btw guys, EE can simply be physical as well, i remember it being mentioned somewhere that EE without feats or info is assumed to be simply physical, since you can't destroy matter normally
It doesn't impy it, it literally states it. And why would you need more sources?

It doesn't impy it, it literally states it. And why would you need more sources?
Again, erasing =/= EE without context, the context is that he got destroyed and couldn't regen, he has high-mid for a reason instead of high, if you get destroyed so hard you are undetectable and can't regen with high-mid, you can be said to be erased, not everything is so literal.

Because every other source claims it is simply destroying him beyond his molecules and atoms and stuff, a single source impling EE isn't gonna change it.

I kinda believe it erases evil. Because Buu was pure evil he got completely wiped unlike others. I mean Buu basically comes back from nothing and still dies to the spirit bomb? I think that was more than a simple strong attack.

Destroying the body without destroying the soul is at best matter manipulation and not quite Existence Erasure. And Damage is right, don't insult people.

Yeah ? I mean, if you erase someone conceptually, Mid-Godly won't be enough.
I guess there are many Levels
Five classic Levels are
Erasing a physical being completely
Erasing a soul completely
Erasing all aspects of body, soul & mind thus bypassing low godly regen
Erasing conceptually or informationally thus bypassing low
Erasing beyond conceptually & bypassing basic high godly regen so
Erasing from a very high Tier & such lol

I only recall their being two versions of EE being accepted unless there was another thread that popped up later that I missed. But multiple staff members were against giving several levels last time. I only recall, erasing the body, mind, and soul from existence being one, and "Completely erasing them from the pages of history" being the most advanced level of EE. It's what Mid-Godly and High-Godly are based off of. I don't recall there being a Low-Godly version of EE.

Botw Link has it, and the EE page already imply it. As far as I know, it always has been there.

The Daizenshuu states that Future Trunks atomized Mecha Frieza, which is a greater level of destruction than annihilating one's cells (Gohan × Cell, Goku × Buu). Vegito also threatened to disintegrate Buuhan, which Buu took as a genuine threat, implying that Vegito could completely destroy Buu, much like the Super Spirit Bomb did. And lastly, in order to defeat Cell, Gohan overpowered him with the Father-Son Kamehameha and completely eradicated him, with the manga depicting him being reduced to nothing (much like the scans that you posted with Kid Buu) and the anime taking it a step further and showing him being blasted and destroyed on a cellular level, and we know it was on a cellular level because he could have rejuvenated otherwise.

Unless you plan on giving Existence Erasure to not only the Super Spirit Bomb, but to Future Trunks, Gohan, Vegito, and virtually every user of Ki since there are numerous statements of energy blasts being capable of atomizing their targets/reducing their targets to atoms, the most you could get out of this is a possible weakness to the Spirit Bomb to Kid Buu, since no other target of the Spirit Bomb went down this hard.

Except Existence Erasure goes beyond cellular destruction and atomization. You would have to completely erase the target and leave nothing behind. Not a cell, not an atom, not a subatomic particle, not even the tiniest bit of residual would need to remain for it to be considered Existence Erasure, but nothing proves that Buu's destruction went that far.

Again, erasing =/= EE without context, the context is that he got destroyed and couldn't regen, he has high-mid for a reason instead of high, if you get destroyed so hard you are undetectable and can't regen with high-mid, you can be said to be erased, not everything is so literal.

Because every other source claims it is simply destroying him beyond his molecules and atoms and stuff, a single source impling EE isn't gonna change it.
That's not the context. Literally nothing implies that's the case.

Which could come down to erasure. This doesn't contradict anything.

The earth
That's not a thing. When something is erased, then it doesn't exist anymore. When something is erased and doesn't exist anymore, then, suprise, it is erased out of existence.

The Daizenshuu states that Future Trunks atomized Mecha Frieza, which is a greater level of destruction than annihilating one's cells (Gohan × Cell, Goku × Buu). Vegito also threatened to disintegrate Buuhan, which Buu took as a genuine threat, implying that Vegito could completely destroy Buu, much like the Super Spirit Bomb did. And lastly, in order to defeat Cell, Gohan overpowered him with the Father-Son Kamehameha and completely eradicated him, with the manga depicting him being reduced to nothing (much like the scans that you posted with Kid Buu) and the anime taking it a step further and showing him being blasted and destroyed on a cellular level, and we know it was on a cellular level because he could have rejuvenated otherwise.

Unless you plan on giving Existence Erasure to not only the Super Spirit Bomb, but to Future Trunks, Gohan, Vegito, and virtually every user of Ki since there are numerous statements of energy blasts being capable of atomizing their targets/reducing their targets to atoms, the most you could get out of this is a possible weakness to the Spirit Bomb to Kid Buu, since no other target of the Spirit Bomb went down this hard.

Except Existence Erasure goes beyond cellular destruction and atomization. You would have to completely erase the target and leave nothing behind. Not a cell, not an atom, not a subatomic particle, not even the tiniest bit of residual would need to remain for it to be considered Existence Erasure, but nothing proves that Buu's destruction went that far.

Note: I am aware that not every statement says something like "he was destroyed beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization'' which is why they're merely supporting statements.

That's not a thing. When something is erased, then it doesn't exist anymore. When something is erased and doesn't exist anymore, then, suprise, it is erased out of existence.

If you vaporize something, then that something "doesn't exist anymore", but it hasn't been erased from existence.

except we all know DB doesn't work like that , the simple answer to that would be that it just wasn't strong enough

If you vaporize something, then that something "doesn't exist anymore", but it hasn't been erased from existence.
When you vaporise something, it still exists. He erased buu. Thats existence erasure. Stop using headcanon and assuming he wasn't completely erased

Spirit bomb was also utilized on frieza and vegeta if it was ee then both of them would have been done for Goku just destroyed buu on an cellular lvl
This was a special spirit bomb

@Garchomp777; stop relying on figurative language as the basis for the upgrade.

We don't have enough evidence that the Spirit Bomb is Existence Erasure.

When Trunks killed Frieza, then "Frieza" no longer exists. Just exploded chunks of his body.
When trunks killed freeza he atomised him lol not erased. Buu was erased

Daizenshuu 2 states that the Father-Son Kamehameha "vanquish[ed]" Cell, with vanquish being a pretty close synonym to "erase". Can we please give Gohan Existence Erasure?

Something that vaporized still exists. This has nothing to do with my point though.

@Garchomp777; stop relying on figurative language as the basis for the upgrade.

We don't have enough evidence that the Spirit Bomb is Existence Erasure.

When Trunks killed Frieza, then "Frieza" no longer exists. Just exploded chunks of his body.
Figurative language? This statement is as straightforward as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back