• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's no anime buu profile, nor do we intend on making any since it's redundant AF. We only have that calc to scale the non canon characters.

Quantu said:
He gets one shot before he "has to".
If we really want to go about the "in character" route here, then Goku would want to drag the fight out since he likes fighting opponents at their strongest.

Okay but Goku would soon realize that sonic is at his strongest and would just one shot him. Sonics BFR really isn't that good if I'm being honest. The most hes ever used it for was in sonic adventure 2 to teleport the space colony arc. And it wasn't even teleported that far away. You could argue that he would go for a temporal BFR but hes never done that in character. Trust me I dont want another loss on sonic but if gokus AP is higher and it's out of character for sonic to use his best has you can only argue so much for him.

CaptainFinnigan said:
Okay but Goku would soon realize that sonic is at his strongest and would just one shot him. Sonics BFR really isn't that good if I'm being honest. The most hes ever used it for was in sonic adventure 2 to teleport the space colony arc. And it wasn't even teleported that far away. You could argue that he would go for a temporal BFR but hes never done that in character. Trust me I dont want another loss on sonic but if gokus AP is higher and it's out of character for sonic to use his best has you can only argue so much for him.
I always take into account all the abilities the characters have. But you're right, Goku has the AP advantage so if Sonic doesn't use his hax, he doesn't have a chance of winning.

Goku definitely has AP advantage here, but what Sonic lacks in strength is made up in greater versatility. Granted, his more busted moved aren't something he used in character, but he does use them when there's no other options left.

SA2 is a good reminder if you're Shadow fighting Sonic on the Space Colony Arc, where he uses Chaos Control when you knock him off. Pin him into a corner, and Sonic is bound to use his more potent abilities if it means avoiding death.

But then there's the question of whether Goku would give him that much time...

I... Have no idea. He's in the Exatons, due to Majin Buu's fest of gradually destroying a galaxy being somewhere around 50 ExaFoe or so?

The Final Egg Blaster calc isn't really put into any units of power, but I think it's in the lower half of 4-A? I really don't know. Enough to end it fairly quickly if he uses his full power, but I'm pretty sure it's also enough time for Sonic to possibly get desperate.

Thank you @Shake and @Hue. It seems to me that goku wont go for a full power attack on sonic but with that sonic will realize that he will need to use his more potent abilities against goku. This is definitely a boss battle and hard one. I see sonic using his time stop in conjunction with his teleportation abilities to keep goku away taking jab shots at him and slowly wearing him down. Though goku only needs to land a few hits on sonic to put him down. Sonic high diff if all the information here is accurate.

Yeah, Sonic doesn't really use anything potent because he's never really had to use it in the first place. That, or PIS tbh.

Sonic takes this after realizing he needs to go all-out to even do anything. Tbh, Shadow would've been a more even fight if we're talking about utilizing hax.

Back