• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Soldiers for Apocalypse: Fantomex vs Division Agent (0-1-0)

Okay so I guess I should ask, what is homeboy's first move? Under SBA they're starting at peak 4 km away, given DA's firearms can shoot from said distance. DA will start *probably* by just trying to pick him and the drone off with his sniper. If we're allowing all optional equipment, I'm gonna say he's using the best one, The Historian, which is just bullets that explode once they're in yah.

What's the level of explosions?

Fanty probably starts with his "misdirections", which basically a sort of social Influencing, easy to break out of if you're smart enough. Though he doesn't leave himself massively open doing so and proceeds to just shoots with Homing Attack bullets and calling for EVA to do some energy fuckery. Not a CQC guy

I mean AP wise they're just what Division Agent has. In terms of size, not big, probably a couple inches across. The point isn't really size so much as its a bullet that explodes once its under your skin.

I mean it piercing steel sounds weird, but eh, whatever.

Anyhow, putting down any votes or?

> It piercing steel sounds weird

I literally mention it fighting military drones, plus the one boss fight is literally a helicopter you shoot at with your own guns

smh

yer not gonna like my vote if I vote

I mean

fair, I guess

I vote Division Agent, according to you Fantomex is put at a big disadvantage if the drone goes and that lines up fairly well with DA's normal actions. It should have no problem dealing with them and has a few means of putting down Fantomex (starting with the Historian, given the range). Experience is largely equal, as we discussed before, and DA has a few side advantages as well (environment scanning and somesuch).

The only major disadvantage Fantomex will get is being absolutely blind to camouflage, his senses being the only thing dimmed. Alongside that, misdirections, however easy they may be to get out of, are still considerably hard to escape unless you know of them prior. Another thing to consider may be that both Fantomex and EVA would still be firing, it's essentially a 2v1 scenario here

Having your senses ****** sounds like a pretty major disadvantage, and sure. Except it isn't. Since Division Agent has a drone too. And a turret. And seeker mines.

While the turret and seeker mine are on the profile since they're from Division 1, the drone is not, so... here's a link, I guess.

Back