• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Brothers Discussion Thread

R.O.B was likely involved in the creation of subspace bombs, dark cannons, and the design of the gunship as well as potentially one of the oldest characters in the series. Genius and longevity?

Robots don't exactly age, so longevity would be redundant with Inorganic Physiology, the rest may be fine, however.

I mean more that character have items from games they aren’t in, the turning into trophy thing, the lack of explanations, master hand and crazy hand having law hax, master hand not required crazy hand to turn into master core

Is there a discussion thread for Playstation All-Stars or anything that could fit discussing it? Or is this my best bet

So I'm working on a profile revision for Galeem. I'll also prob do one for Dharkon. I'll also note that I might go through and clean up all the shared powers smashers have (I;e items, spirits, stickers, ect) but I'm not 100% if I'm gonna do that rn.

So I'm working on a profile revision for Galeem. I'll also prob do one for Dharkon. I'll also note that I might go through and clean up all the shared powers smashers have (I;e items, spirits, stickers, ect) but I'm not 100% if I'm gonna do that rn.
It looks pretty good. Given that all it's doing is just fixing the format and adding more scans, I'd say it wouldn't hurt to add it.

How would we go about tiering Spirits? I'm making a page for Rayquaza (very outdated), would they be 3-A. possibly Low 2-C?

And do you think I can get away with making a page for Leon S. Kennedy as he appears as a Spirit

How would we go about tiering Spirits? I'm making a page for Rayquaza (very outdated), would they be 3-A. possibly Low 2-C?
Most Novice Spirits can be beaten by base fighters iirc so they prob wouldn't scale to 3-A, possibly Low 2-C but any Spirit with a comparable power level to Galeem or Dharkon would scale to them.
And do you think I can get away with making a page for Leon S. Kennedy as he appears as a Spirit
Ngl you probably could.

I like the separation of the boss fight and the puppet fighter, when the thread was talking about doing possible spirit profiles I completely neglected that aspect of it.

A range for the various Spirit levels is something that should be examined further though, possibly either a scaling chain or any possible feats that can be squeezed out for what makes the 4 levels differant.
Most Novice Spirits can be beaten by base fighters iirc so they prob wouldn't scale to 3-A, possibly Low 2-C but any Spirit with a comparable power level to Galeem or Dharkon would scale to them.
3-A, possibly Low 2-C Super Macho Man, confirmed.

When it comes to Spirits, I wanted to pose a question when it comes to profiles.

As an example, if we were to have a Jiggy profile (just an example, not actually doing it), would the battle condition that the player loses if they don't defeat them all in time be a power of the spirit? Or just a battle condition outside of the Spirit's power.

When it comes to Spirits, I wanted to pose a question when it comes to profiles.

As an example, if we were to have a Jiggy profile (just an example, not actually doing it), would the battle condition that the player loses if they don't defeat them all in time be a power of the spirit? Or just a battle condition outside of the Spirit's power.
I think that would just be Game Mechanics.

While possible, it still makes me question why the 'non combative' spirits are the way they are within World of Light.
It's probably the spirits personally showing through. Like iirc the spirits that run from you tend to be un-combative peeps like Pauline.

It's probably the spirits personally showing through. Like iirc the spirits that run from you tend to be un-combative peeps like Pauline.
A fair observation. Sounds good for now then. Just got my curiosity when I was thinking about how spirits should be indexed.

Back