• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
while those who are Broly/Beerus level or higher should be listed as (At least 196 quadrillion c, likely at least 245 septillion c) for at least somewhat scaling to SSJB Gogeta.
I'd want to wait for any scaling to Gogeta to be confirmed later in the series before scaling characters "somewhat" to him. As of right now, his placement in the food chain is left vague so I'd just go with likely far higher for everyone else in the Beerus/Broly range.

I'd want to wait for any scaling to Gogeta to be confirmed later in the series before scaling characters "somewhat" to him. As of right now, his placement in the food chain is left vague so I'd just go with likely far higher for everyone else in the Beerus/Broly range.
Personally I think Broly showed to at least be somewhat as fast, definitely didn't get blitzed from a serious Gogeta that wanted to kill him, but I can understand if you wanna just scale Broly above SSJ Gogeta instead. Obviously the Angels should still scale though given they casually one shot Beerus level foes, which SSJB Gogeta can't do to Broly (and some Heroes/Xenoverse guys who scale to or above SSJB Gogeta).

It honestly is probably easiest and cleanest looking to just list them all as "At least 196 quadrillion c, likely far higher". The attached blogs will give a good idea of where the numbers stand at the various points of the character hierarchy, we don't have to worry about inconsistent or vague lore based scaling for every single character, and that way if any changes are made to the scaling the profiles don't need to have the numbers adjusted either, just the blog does.

We could go the route of attaching the specific numbers to each profile, which is fine and would be more specific, but that would be a lot more work and upkeep if the multipliers ever change, and ultimately wouldn't actually change the stats at all.

Can somebody knowledgeable summarise the arguments here in an easy to understand manner please?

Essentially, the argument against the calc is the severe lack of feats towards anything this high in regard to Dragon Ball Super feats.

Those for are commenting on the fact that this speed chain, (except for Super Saiyan Rosé), are all accepted multipliers for the verse and are accounting for things the profiles within the verse don’t attempt to quantify even through we have solid estimates of how powerful/fast/etc. the characters are in verse.

The Super Saiyan Rosé argument essentially boils down to how the individual interprets Super Saiyan Rosé. SSR is explicitly told to us via promotional poster to be “Goku Black’s Super Saiyan,” however MULTIPLE SOURCES, including Akira Toriyama, his CREATOR, claim otherwise, and state Goku Black can achieve both normal SSJ and SSR, which is CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED in the manga. However, since the anime and manga ARE different continuities, some want to utilize SSR as a SSJ multiplier instead of whatever conjecture SSB must be, since SSR has no in-verse explanation in the anime.

Another debate is Saiyan Beyond God-A “Form,” that utilizes the power of Super Saiyan God without transforming, (similar to what Goku did with SSJ in that filler episode Pikkon and Goku work together, where Goku’s hair spikes up and he demonstrates a golden aura without actually turning SSJ), and whether or not this form is real and explains SSR.

The Gogeta scaling is just causation against attempting to scale these characters to these feats, (Broly and Gogeta, and characters around that level, GoDs), since we haven’t finished the Gogeta scaling thread of anything of the like yet.

I would appreciate if somebody tries to make the context easier to understand please.

AKM and SSJRyu1: Perhaps you can each explain your evaluation of this?

@Antvasima Nobody is arguing anything anymore surprisingly. We all already agreed to accepting the current numbers unanimously from this thread. There was another thread that was similar but it was closed. The only thing left to do is to apply this to the relevant characters like I outlined 2 comments ago, and this can honestly be closed after that to my understanding. I am actually finished up for the day so if a staff wants to open up the profiles I don't mind making the adjustments.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)
Beerus
Champa
Iwen
Heles
Mule
Quitela
Arack
Liquir
Sidra
Rumsshi
Belmod
Giin
Whis
Grand Priest
Vados
Awamo
Sour
Campari
Cognac
Cukatail
Korn
Mojito
Kusu
Marcarita
Martinu
Zen'ō
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)
Piccolo
Pilina
Saonel
Future Trunks
Android 17
Frieza
Frost (Dragon Ball)
Botamo
Cabba
Auta Magetta
Hit
Copy-Vegeta
Arale Norimaki
Goku Black
Vegito
Fusion Zamasu
Obuni
Monna
Maji Kayo
Koichiarator
Koitsukai
Catopesra
Borareta
Anilaza
Caulifla
Kale
Kefla
Brianne de Chateau
Jiren
Toppo
Dyspo
Kunshi
Broly (Dragon Ball Super)
Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super)
Future Zamasu
Barry Khan
Chronoa
Mechikabura
Fu
Demigra
Towa
Putine
Salsa
Gravy
Shroom
Fin
Chamel
Broly Dark
Time Breaker Bardock
Sealas
Hearts
Lagss
Kamioren
Cumber
Future Warrior
Android 21
Mecha Goku
Son Goku (Xeno)
Grand Priest (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Super)
Future Trunks (Xeno)
Beat (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegeta (Xeno)
Vegito (Xeno)
Mira (Dragon Ball)
Kid Buu (Xeno)
Mr. Satan (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Future warrior (Xenoverse 2)
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

There are so many pages to edit every time something changes, so like Ryu said above, "At least 196 quadrillion c, likely far higher" should go on every profile and the blog already takes care of the scaling and whatever changes need to be made.

I personally still don't agree with the characters being rated as sextillions/septillions c, which is billions and trillions of times faster, when all the feats in the entire series only cap in the quadrillion range. I think the use of multipliers should be dismissed when things start going out of hand like this.

I personally still don't agree with the characters being rated as sextillions/septillions c, which is billions and trillions of times faster, when all the feats in the entire series only cap in the quadrillion range. I think the use of multipliers should be dismissed when things start going out of hand like this.

And even then the base feat being used for all of these multipliers to spiral off of is questionable when we have to make an assumption about characters being comparable to an explosion, and then they don't show any speed feats comparable to this themselves.

Are any members here willing to help AKM with this revision?

I think SSJRyu said he'd handle it, but he'll be busy on Sunday. So we can wait.

Okay. Should I unlock his list of profile pages?

Back