• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super needs a nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many inconsistencies which include but are not limited to: 1- Goku getting hurt by a bullet when in Dragon Ball both roshi and kid krillin were shot at and the bullets bounced off leaving only small temporary burns. 2- Freeza when he fought Toppo he charged a supernova and said it is strong enough to destroy an entire planet (what happened to him being universal??)

3- Krillin getting not only a small scar, but also needed surgery for his bullet wound.

4- Gohan not training for 7 years in Z made him lose a bit of strength. He became strong again when he fought Buu and even stronger in battle of gods. Then he stops training for 2 years and the loss of strength is suddenly way too much. I never understood that.

5- Future Trunks getting serious when he got blasted with rockets.

6- Mai surviving Goku Black's blast (I'm not buying this shit about him being suppressed).

7- Barry Kahn ******** all over the guy who beat Buu around.

8- Goku Black and Zamasu getting affected by smoke grenades and flash bangs. Nappa would walk over this shit like nothing.

9- This new villain Moro being strong enough to make Grand Kai use all his power, the same Grand Kai who's weaker than Buu who is weaker than SSJ3 buu saga Goku who is weaker than god level goku whos weaker than a bullet. Explain that.

10- Vegeta getting tased. Really that just destroys what power scalin is. Saiyan saga Vegeta was a far stronger and more ruthless guy than this pussy current one.

11- Goku getting hurt from getting slammed on ice when he fought broly.

12- Everyone fights on par with everyone. same strength, speed, durability, etc except when the plot needs to go further

13- fighting techniques don't mean shit anymore

I'd say more but I think this is enough for now. Now I'll show you feats that prove Dragon Ball king piccolo would shit on Jiren

1- He walked through a barrage of rockets without even flinching. Just walked through and laughed. Goku on the other hand got scared from rockets and gets hurt by bullets, but can stand up to jiren.

2- He isn't affected by this suppressed off guard bullshit, similar to all dragon ball characters.

So yeah I think Super needs a nerf

there is just a thing of PIS and some like 11 is goku getting hurt more of because broly was overpowering him or no 7 is because the alien gave more strength...this is brief and pretty sure more ppl will get to this.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
there is just a thing of PIS and some like 11 is goku getting hurt more of because broly was overpowering him or no 7 is because the alien gave more strength...this is brief and pretty sure more ppl will get to this.
But it isn't brief, it happens in every single fight of every single character.

Are you seriously saying that we should downgrade Dragon Ball characters to Wall level because of these inconsistencies?

Edit: This thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back