• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Meat Boy: Mistakes were made(Also Dr. Fetus Rework)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

All right, outside of making that profile from good for it's time to ******* amazing now, there's some things here that will be in contention.

Low 2-C: I do not know what I was smoking when I was so vehement that Fetus or Omega Alpha not get that scaling, all I know is that I was wrong as all hell. either Fetus' prep or Omega Alpha fractured the timeline, this is suitable for Low 2-C if I recall, and cause it's one or the other, both get Likely.

Likely Supergenius: I'm pretty sure fracturing a Timeline at the press of a button counts as Supergenius, so it's there on the likely thing.

Supergenius also requires extreme amounts of versatility in terms of producing reality-warping technology. Has that requirement also been fulfilled here?

Supergenius also requires extreme amounts of versatility in terms of producing reality-warping technology. Has that requirement also been fulfilled here?
that putton push did likely cause a time stop, a massive blackhole/vortex that consumed a planet and possibly the present universe, aged two characters to be old AF, and turned Fetus into a god, so maybe?

Hmm. Does this character have a lot of other impressive reality-warping inventions?

Hmm. Does this character have a lot of other impressive reality-warping inventions?
It's implied he can make more of the same, but is just very unwilling(shown as how he literally has the button in a glass case and looked petrified when it was going to be pushed), generally what he makes falls into the Genius/Extraordinary Genius category(for instance, his suit, multiple functioning mech suits, and a cloning machine that copied low-godly regeneration)

Well, it seems safest to list him with "At least Extraordinary Genius" intelligence then.

Done, is the rest acceptable or would you rather someone else look at it?
Isn't splitting timelines through raw power rather than chain-reaction a 2-C feat? I may be mistaken though.

Isn't splitting timelines through raw power rather than chain-reaction a 2-C feat? I may be mistaken though.
If it was 2 to 1000 timelines yes, but in this case only a single timeline is concerned, if I screwed up and put timelines then I'm gonna go edit that

Edit: I didn't screw up

Back