• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Oooookay, this is going to be an onslaught i can already tell.

depending on the outcome of what we do with Forever's final boss Meat Boy and Bandage Girl may get new keys or upgrades.

Meat Boy and Bandage Girl:

Acrobatics (He/She controls how fast they move)

Intelligence: it should be noted that they are somewhat skilled fighters, being able to contend somewhat with Dr. Fetus during Forever.
thats it for these two so now onto the main event!

Dr. Fetus: This is your official Spoiler Warning for Super Meat Boy Forever, if you do not want to be spoiled on the game and its bosses/plot, leave NOW.

Tier: all right, first key should stay the same, its second key im going to be looking at here. The feat starts at 17:35 and the other at 20:49 How do we rate this? my first thoughts are 5-B(the first feat), High 4-C(the left eye of Omega Alpha(the name of the boss), or 3-C(The right eye of Omega Alpha) but this is just insane, Im also fairly sure we cant scale the rest of the cast to this, for obvious reasons unless we want to give a third key to both Bandage Girl and Meat Boy, considering they were soon after the fight threatened by a falling rock, probably not: my proposition is 5-B, High 4-C or 3-C for Dr. Fetus with sufficient preparations, which Bandage Girl and Meat Boy with a third key may downscale.

Powers and abilities: we have a few for the good Doctor. Duplication (Feat at 12:25, we see numerous Duplicates of Dr. Fetus here and we see at least several Dozen during the boss fight, this is fairly self-explanitory.), Energy Projection (as seen during Dr. Fetus's boss fight), Portal Creation (shown at the end of level animations), these are for second key Dr. Fetus: Earth Manipulation (again at 20:49, moving planets as you do.), Reality Warping (at 17:35 not sure if this entirely counts but may as well see.), Age Manipulation (very clearly shown at 17:35 feat), Shapeshifting or Avatar Creation (at 20:49, again), Time stop (at 17:35)

Speed: first key once again stays the same, Omega Alpha on second key gets MFTL+ speeds for clear reasons(at 20:49).

Range: why the christ does Dr. Fetus have hundreds of meters with projectiles? I get RPGs but damn that should be Tens of meters for feats shown with the boss fights, and with magic. also dont know where Universal+ range comes from with teleportation when it should be Kilometers and Interdimensional for the exact reasons given on the page. Omega Alpha should have Interstellar range for quite clear reasons.

Last edited:
Fair enough, but this part shouldn't be discussed here.

Agreed with the intelligence upgrade. A Meat Boy Forever key is also an option for the cast.

Agreed with Duplication for the Doctor. Nothing particularly suggests his attacks come from Magic, but he should get Energy Projection as well as Homing Attack (without his rocket launcher). Other clips in the game, namely the quick end of level scenes, suggest that he has Portal Creation.

Omega Alpha seems to be absorbing the planets rather than dragging them towards himself with Telekinesis, and him moving rocks around without physical contact could just be Earth Manipulation (which seems more fitting imo). I'm also fine with Age Manipulation, Time Stop/Manipulation, Avatar Creation and Reality Warping. If we treat Omega Alpha's eyes being stars/galaxies as legit, then Large Size is also warranted.

Dr. Fetus' range is based off of the irl weapon. Updating his teleportation range to Interdimensional also makes sense.

Not sure what the weakness is referring to exactly.

Agreed with the intelligence upgrade. A Meat Boy Forever key is also an option for the cast.

Agreed with Duplication for the Doctor. Nothing particularly suggests his attacks come from Magic, but he should get Energy Projection as well as Homing Attack (without his rocket launcher). Other clips in the game, namely the quick end of level scenes, suggest that he has Portal Creation.

Omega Alpha seems to be absorbing the planets rather than dragging them towards himself with Telekinesis, and him moving rocks around without physical contact could just be Earth Manipulation (which seems more fitting imo). I'm also fine with Age Manipulation, Time Stop/Manipulation, Avatar Creation and Reality Warping. If we treat Omega Alpha's eyes being stars/galaxies as legit, then Large Size is also warranted.

Dr. Fetus' range is based off of the irl weapon. Updating his teleportation range to Interdimensional also makes sense.

Not sure what the weakness is referring to exactly.
How he's beaten in-game, by clobbering his rock hand things when they aren't trying to crush you and are stunned, destroying them both seems to at least weaken Dr. Fetus enough to be damagable by 9-Bs again

This wiki doesn't really distinguish Piercing and Blunt damage outside of cases where it's downright shown, like Reed Richards.

This wiki doesn't really distinguish Piercing and Blunt damage outside of cases where it's downright shown, like Reed Richards.
We still do accept that piercing damage can make up for a decent power gap, and that fiction often treats this gap as pretty extreme.

We still do accept that piercing damage can make up for a decent power gap, and that fiction often treats this gap as pretty extreme.
We let 9-C guns hurt 9-B characters in versus threads, and accept that inferior characters can hurt and even one-shot someone who scales way above them with a bladed weapon, but we're not gonna justify a 9-B (at best) weapon hurting a 3-C character because of "piercing damage"

We let 9-C guns hurt 9-B characters in versus threads, and accept that inferior characters can hurt and even one-shot someone who scales way above them with a bladed weapon, but we're not gonna justify a 9-B (at best) weapon hurting a 3-C character because of "piercing damage"
whoah whoah, piercing with a 9-c bullet goes up to High 8-C if i recall, and neither meat boy nor bandage girl in any form have piercing damage, in forever they beat the **** out of everything by punching and kicking respecively.

I mean, other verses have done that sort of stuff before. But in this case, Meat Boy can die to tier 9 amounts of blunt damage too, which makes him fighting Omega Alpha a ridiculous outlier imo.

whoah whoah, piercing with a 9-c bullet goes up to High 8-C
Barely. Like, a scratch, at that point.
if i recall, and neither meat boy nor bandage girl in any form have piercing damage, in forever they beat the **** out of everything by punching and kicking respecively.
They meant rotating blades killing them, I think.

Still an outlier, one way or the other.

Well, ill apply the chenges after everything gets calced since the only thing controversial is Meat Boy and Bandage Girl scaling to Omega Alpha

Back