• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Godzilla vs Raven Branwen

Someone out there is happy to imagine a Kaiju sized Raven. Though does size really affect everything here?

Either way, I think Raven can actually win this. I don't know. Gonna wait for someone more knowledgeable regarding Godzilla.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Someone out there is happy to imagine a Kaiju sized Raven. Though does size really affect everything here?
Godzilla's vastly superior size and mass would give him quite an unfair advantage otherwise; an unfair size discrepancy was the reason for the closing of the V-Rex vs T-Rex thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1117996

Raven might actually win this. She has a much more varied skillset and has flight, giving a mobility advantage.

Voting Raven, this is the equivalent of someone fighting a fly that has enough power to kill you while also being very smart. She'll go for Godzilla's Eyes first and he's got no regen to get them back.

She SURPRISINGLY has the lifting strength in order to pick Godzilla up and through him around. She could just hide on his back and keep slicing at him......fly above him and spam attacks. I don't see how she loses

"Voting Raven, this is the equivalent of someone fighting a fly that has enough power to kill you while also being very smart." size is equalized. But your points are still valid as she's basically a trained murderer rather than a traditional huntsman.

I did not see the side Equalized thing. Well yeah still voting for Raven every point not revolving size

Back