• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Dimentio Vs. Complete Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete stomp. I mean really. you're putting multi unversal/unknown vs universal at least. its one sided here. and he has nothing that arceuses anti hax would affect so yea. stomp. arceus loses via compelte stomp. which brings along the other issue with arceus. it seems the matchups are always a stomp one way or a nother. opponetns that are multi unversal stomp via tier. ones that are universal get stomped via anti hax.

Im going with Arceus considering Dimentio is only a 2-B, unknown otherwise while Arceus is also 2-B, but possibly higher. And has more solid stats and ratings.

Pretty sure Magic can be nullified out by Arceus's plate hax considering Magic would easily fall under at least the Fairy type since...well......fairies.

Yes, though it should be mentioned most were uncertain how fast he actually is. I think infinite is more accurate however. Since speed is equalized this isn't very relevant though.

Hey @TheMightyRegulator, could answer me a question?

Well, as DarkLK said here (I'm not sure but I think DarkLK is a consultant) If this continuum as a complete universe, the character who exist beyond this should have immeasurable speed, which seems to be the case Dimentio, but what he said right then left me in more doubt. But it would be infinite, then? Sorry for the inconvenience, is that I really didn't understand how the speed system of the wiki, not in this particular case.

I don't know enough about Mario to say. In the discussion thread we were discussing whether or not he should be rated as such based on him being capable of moving in destroyed space-continuum. This is different from existing beyond a complete Universe as it's just a manipulation of the continuum (and since it's destroyed it's no longer a complete space-time construct).

Typhlosion130 said:
Complete stomp. I mean really. you're putting multi unversal/unknown vs universal at least. its one sided here. and he has nothing that arceuses anti hax would affect so yea. stomp. arceus loses via compelte stomp. which brings along the other issue with arceus. it seems the matchups are always a stomp one way or a nother. opponetns that are multi unversal stomp via tier. ones that are universal get stomped via anti hax.
Correction: Arceus is a 2-C | 2-B, possibly higher not a low "2-C" or universal (which that's considered downplaying Arceus).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back