• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun for All vs MHA Prequel Man - Escanor vs Cole MacGrath

Somewhere within VSBW Office Headquaters

ZAP

"What do you mean I'm not getting an upgrade!" A ghastly figure wearing red shouted as he unleashed a blast of lightning at a terrified office worker. "Are you telling me that the massive lightning bolt I summoned amounted to nothing?"

"I-I'm sorry sir, but it only got Low 7B+! There's nothing else that I can do" said the man. This only made the red man angrier, "Are you telling me that I stuck in Tier 6 for the rest of my life? Me, Cole MacGrath, the Demon of Empire City? I deserve better than this dammit!"

"I'm sorry sir, but our times up. I need to get to my next appointment. Hopefully you get some better feats in the near future" the office worker said in an attempt to make the scary red man leave. "Hell no, I'm not going anywhere until I get bumped up to the next tier!"

"I think its best if you leave while you still can, peasant" a new voice said haughtily as they entered the room. Cole swiveled around enraged, ready to fry whoever insulted him "What'd you say!"

"I don't intend on repeating myself to a lowly dog such as yourself" the golden man stated in an arrogant tone. "Now leave. I need to talk to this man about my recent downgrades, and how he is going to undo them" the stranger said while glaring at the sweating office worker.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today..." the man grumbled. "Piss off old man, I'm not leaving until this clown restores my Low 6B status" Cole shouted as he unsheathed the Amp and surrounded himself in red lightning. "Hmph, Low 6B? I should have figured that a pathetic worm such as yourself would be causing a ruckus over something so small" the mystery man said as he lifted his war axe and imbued it with light. "But if I have to go through you to get what I want, then I, Escanor, will gladly put you in your place"

"Can you guys at least take this outside..."

FIGHT!

Near Noon Escanor vs inFamous 2 Evil Cole

Speed Equalized

Both start 20 feet away from each other

Playstation all stars br evil cole macgrath by acdramon-d5kp0oj
EscanorRender

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Cole MacGrath:

Escanor:
1 (Ciruno Fortes)

Inconclusive:

Depends on if Cole can bio leech him early on

If he doesn't do so soon, Escanor becomes Low 6B and slaps

Pretty funny intro tbh. Creativity man.

Anyway, even at early stages Escanor burns all that's close to him. Cole has to rely on range to make it work but it might not be possible to truly take down Escanor that way. His shockwave and electrocution are nifty but he doesn't have a permanent way of finishing him off speedily. Meanwhile, Escanor would continue to get stronger and provide DPS.

Who has the exact edge on Attack potency?

Hmm... Even that big gap likely won't mean the end of Escanor. The way I see it Escanor is gonna trigger Cole (well he's already lol) with his pride talk but Cole might not focus on going melee on him. At that point Escanor would already have his burn everything around him aura with the power of the sun... So Cole would focus strictly on range cause he's still a strategist. Which means there's a higher chance Escanor goes down, but like in many fights of his, he just gets back up given a few moments cause the other guy made it seem like he's dead.

On the other hand, Evil Cole does have Radar Pulse so he can keep track of him whether he's down for the count or not. But overall I think Escanor is capable enough to keep up and he'll likely focus on melee or range attacks too.

Gonna toss in my bun for sun boi instead of lightning boi.

Btw PTS hi this is CoB. I lost my previous account and can't access it anymore. Checked out Kengan Omega yet?

Tosses around giant suns that can explode and empty lakes, and sheer shockwaves of attacks. The usual norm.

Also his suns have traveled miles before when he took out Estarossa to a lake, or when he sent him towards the very distant sea

@COB

You know I have. I love reading the adventures of NotOhma and DiscountRaian. Talk more on your wall to avoid derailing.

Hmm

Escanor needs to get close to beat Cole up, but Cole can bio-leech from said close range if Escanor gets close.

Escanor will constantly get stronger, and eventually shrug off attacks if it drags on too long, but, even if he reaches max strength, Cole can easily bring him down with a bio leech, unless he air slashes.

You mean the one where he basically melts everyone in the nearby area because he's so hot or something from the Manga I haven't read

Also just noticed that both are raising their left hands while flexing their powers

Now if only Cole were holding the Amp over his shoulder. Then it'd be perfect

Back