• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Summoner, we believe the enemy to be hiding beyond that garden!" Plants VS Heroes (PvZ Player VS Kiran)

XitSign

He/Him
Welcome to what might be my dumbest idea yet. Lot of rules on this one, don't see this ever being recorded as a 'notable' fight, but the idea seemed delightfully silly and I really wanted to do it.

---

With the help of Askr, and a lot of messing around with Breidablik, Kiran can finally return back home to Earth, and even show off his home to his new friends and allies. However, seems the Earth they found wasn't quite the right one...

Neighborhoods are destroyed, there's Risen riding zambonies, and it seems like there's no human life left! Except...that one house with the nicely kept lawn, there seems to be someone rumaging around inside. However, the scouts were repeled any time they tried to investigate, chased by loud 'metal monsters' and attacked by 'violent plants'.

"Summoner, this seems like the work of a fellow summoner, a dangerous one, what are your orders?"

---

The Player (Plants Vs Zombies) VS Kira

Speed is equalized, and they both have an hour of prep time to set up thier summons for the battle. Both sides are limited to 9-A and lower summons (meaning restricting higher tier plants for PvZ Player, and no Loli Azura for Kiran), and for now this is the Player from the first PvZ game.

Fight takes place in the Player's back yard with the pool, Lawn Mowers and Pool Cleaners are set up beforehand, and Kiran's army is forced to approach through the yard for thier assult. Victory via total defeat of the opposing team, Kiran's army breaching the house and getting to The Player, or a hilarious freak accident where a pea shot or lawn mower kills Kiran.

---

Order of Weed Killers:

Green-thumb:

Hel curses everyone out of nowhere and everything dies in nine days:

Kiran
"Plants, huh? Guess people can summon anything for battle."

Plants vs Zombies
"Who are these guys? They don't look dead..."

To my knowledge there are no 9-A plants. Most plants are either 8-C for being able to harm Zombies that can harm plants that can harm Dr. Zomboss, or are 10-C for being completely passive.

Whoops, that's my bad. For some reason I thought Peashooter and the other weaker plants were at Small Building and the explosive plants were Building. Not sure how I mixed that up.

Well, that's One-Shot territory then, this idea's out.

I swear I checked thier profiles before I did this, I must've somehow misread the tier as 9-A without paying attention.

I just saw it, said 'Oh I have an idea' and closed the tab like a dumby...Totally my bad.

I just recently adjusted the profiles to reflect their 8-C tier. You probably saw the 9-A tiers just before then.

Probably what happened, but I still feel silly that I let this happen, plus I put just a touch too much work into writing up a stomp match.

But, while you're here, what's up with the Gargantuar? Why is such a heavy hitter and tank ranked so much lower than everything else in the verse. I noticed he's only Wall compared to even the Peashooter, but Zomboss' scaling chain has him 'vastly superior' to the Gargantuars which are in the chain as 'vastly superior' to Peashooters. Is Zomboss' scaling out of date or are the Gargantaur's due for an upgrade?

I have not got around to revising Gargantuar. His profile is extremely outdated. But I'm trying to get him to low end High 8-C for being able to one shot plants who are already 8-C+.

Okay then, that just clears up some confusion I had, thank you!

Guess this thread has outlived it's life then...

Back