• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
Suisei has a lot better range as well as having much better lifting strength. The real challenge is if she can get through his pain tolerance. If Michael attempts to physically restrain her, it wouldn't work, so he'd go for knife attacks and physical strikes if required

I feel like Suisei is going to be taken off guard at how persistent Michael is against what she's dishing out, and that's likely going to make her vulnerable at some point, in which he'll go for some fatal attacks

Voting Michael Myers

Suisei has a lot better range as well as having much better lifting strength. The real challenge is if she can get through his pain tolerance. If Michael attempts to physically restrain her, it wouldn't work, so he'd go for knife attacks and physical strikes if required

I feel like Suisei is going to be taken off guard at how persistent Michael is against what she's dishing out, and that's likely going to make her vulnerable at some point, in which he'll go for some fatal attacks

Voting Michael Myers
Btw what’s his AP?

suisei’s is 896,500 KJ

Michael can just pop out of her sight and stealth, then stab her in back of the neck from behind.He just has some absurd stealth feats that i don't think v-tuber over there can counter it.

Michael can just pop out of her sight and stealth, then stab her in back of the neck from behind.He just has some absurd stealth feats that i don't think v-tuber over there can counter it.
And yet her lifting strength will crush him.

not to mention a chainsaw is going to do a lot of damage.

Also the location is a flatworld from Minecraft. A literally flat empty world if you did not read.

there’s literally no place to hide or anything

Also the location is a flatworld from Minecraft. A literally flat empty world if you did not read.

Yeah, I do think Michael wins, but he can't use any stealth here unless she turns her back on him for a few seconds

And yet her lifting strength will crush him.

not to mention a chainsaw is going to do a lot of damage.
He just takes it like a champ, he doesn't care.

Doesn't matter, Michael stealth is weird , he literally poped out of sight(like pseudo-teleportation)from someone keeping a eye on him and also has feats of doing that faster then a bullet.

He just takes it like a champ, he doesn't care.

Doesn't matter, Michael stealth is weird , he literally poped out of sight(like pseudo-teleportation)from someone keeping a eye on him and also has feats of doing that faster then a bullet.

speed is equalized and a chainsaw to the neck is likely going to decapitate him.

Voting Michael Myers
I need your help with this guy.

Speed is equalized and thats a Thorn feat

See

See

I don't see any thorn stuff in that segment, most of that stuff is from H1

See

That stuff still happens in the H20 timeline

No problem. Keeping track of Halloween timelines can be weird at times (unless you're me and know too much about how the timelines work)

No problem. Keeping track of Halloween timelines can be weird at times (unless you're me and know too much about how the timelines work)
It’s like mistaking Michael myers for mike myers (so instead of creepy Michael myers masks for halloween we get Shrek masks instead)

Back