• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suiryu Upgrade:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lina Shields claimed that he did the angsizing on Suiryu's cloud calc wrong, and that the result may be higher as a result. Only time would tell.

I think what Murata meant by that statement was either:

• Choze's blast = Vaccine/Homeless Emp or
  • Choze's blast is made out of the same stuff Vaccine/Homeless Emp fire
It should be noted though that if this is equal to Vaccine/Homeless Emp then Suiryu would most definitely not be Dragon level, just very very high Demon level. Reason being that both Vaccine and Emp can spam attacks like that without problem, while Choze treats it as his strongest hit and takes a while to charge it up.

If we're to treat Murata's statement as a power comparison, then I think Suiryu and Choze should be 7-B. However probably no "At least" for what Xcano said about the Dragons casually spamming this attack and Choze treating this like his ultimate technique.

Like I said though, Lina said the calc might yield higher results than it currently has once he does the angsizing right. So perhaps we could wait at least until we see the new and improved result in case it exceeds City level.

Actually, there is something that needs to be clarified about that calc. Are we going to use the cloud thickness, or the cloud height?

Just need to make sure.

Homeless Emperor's attacks do not portray enough qualities of actual lasers to be considered as such. Which was discussed before.

Like Xcano said there are too possible interpretations to Murata's quote.

1. They're the same type of attack.

2. They're the same level of power.

If his statement is to be taken as the later, then yes 7-B and perhaps MHS+ would scale to Choze. However if its the former, that means nothing tier wise. Krillin's ki attacks and Buu's ki attacks may both be ki attacks, yet Buu's are obviously far stronger and faster than Krillin.

I'm not sure which way to go with. But I would like to see what Lina's calc correction would bring. As it might be an upgrade.

Well it could be the latter for the simple fact that it's the same energy, and should move at the same speed, while Suiryu also blitzed Snek while holding back. Snek reacted, and dodged an attack from hydrated sea king.

Fiction doesn't work like that. Again Krillin and Buu's attacks are technically both ki, yet obviously Buu's attacks are faster than Krillin's.

Also Sea King seemed to be just toying around with the fodder A-Classes unlike when he was actually fighting against the S-Classes. And Snek was blitzed by Sea King right after he dodged that attack. So it might be best not to scale them.

@Quan The incoming tide and a tsunami are both water but neither are of equal speed or magnitude

But not every fiction is like dbz, Ki blast get faster because of ki enhancing the. If these blast are the same, there is no reason for them to not be the same speed, and potency.

The point still remains that in both fiction and real life, just because two "attacks" are made of the same thing, does not mean they are equal in power or speed.

Therefore if Murata only meant that they're both the same type of attack, we can't immediately assume their powers are comparable.

If Suiryu is fighting Gouketsu on equal grounds, then he obviously is going to get upgraded.

However I'd prefer waiting until it's actually out so more members/staff are available to read it.

His durability should be upped. He took a beating from Choze, got pummeled by Gouketsu, and he got up. It's not much but definitely upgrade-worthy.

Double post:

he tanked lots of hits - Genos could barely take a single one. Not only is he conscious, he's alive and kicking, literally (took the head off one of the crows. idk exactly, but they're demon tier. probably demon tier all together, solo are tiger to high tiger).

We don't have much on his offensive power, but it usually scales parallel to defensive for humans.

Gouketsu oneshotting Genos is pure speculation. It was an offpanel fight.

All we know is that Gouketsu beat Genos and going by the way Genos described it, it's safe to assume it was a rather one-sided match.

Either way Gouketsu was obviously not trying at all with Suiryu and just toying with him. Going as far as to "pinch" his most powerful attack, "not even batting an eye" and Suiryu's hits, using finger flicks to beat Suiryu up, bragging that he was even holding back while merely stepping on Suiryu and Suiryu saying Gouketsu is better than him "in all aspects"

Suiryu doesn't scale to Gouketsu at all. However I do think he's City level scaling to the Demon level Crows. Even if we're going by the theory that they're only as strong as a Demon level when all 3 combine their powers, they'd still be 7-B.

However we already have another thread discussing the upgrades. So I'll close this and link to the other to make it easier for staff and other users to evaluate.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/668195

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back