• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would think maybe 1=0 is the one thing possibly beyond mathiverse cause it quite literally breaks math the **** open and could also break our tiering system in half too

Meh, I've created a verse that goes far, far beyond the mathiverse or anything else in fiction.

Weak.

Reactions: Sus
yeah there is you really cant bypass mathematic because well without maths then it really cant be measured in power

But, as I have asked before, powerscaling is subjective. For all we know there are countless characters which 'transcend mathematics' but our wiki standards don't bump them up to Tier 0 based on that statement.

Similarly, if you go elsewhere the people may have different standards to Tier characters (or virtually none like WWW)

The standard which this wiki uses is mathematical tiering, in which verses such as flatterland and ruckerverse reign Supreme due to their mathematical nature.

But, as I have asked before, powerscaling is subjective. For all we know there are countless characters which 'transcend mathematics' but our wiki standards don't bump them up to Tier 0 based on that statement.

Similarly, if you go elsewhere the people may have different standards to Tier characters (or virtually none like WWW)

The standard which this wiki uses is mathematical tiering, in which verses such as flatterland and ruckerverse reign Supreme due to their mathematical nature.
isn't a baseline tier 0 just a mahlo cardinal dimensional being? As ultima explained me

Back