• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean it in a joking manner, forgot to put the :v at the end.

So, who proved you wrong? Who was the mad lad who read that thing?

Zouken linked me a cosmology page when I said it capped at High 1-A. Boy was I wrong.

Are you saying that Lovecraft, who is mad enough to create an infinite amount of tier 0 characters is nothing compared to the madness that is Lionel Sugss? Lmao.

Goddamn only the First Floor?? There happen to be a more than infinite number of Floors. Then after that comes the Fortresses which also has a beyond infinite amount iirc. Then after that is Lion's Den. And then Ace to the Machina which I think all have a beyond infinite number of amount. Suggs is ******* crazy bro I wish he put more quality into his writing rather than focusing on nonsense powerful characters.

So wait, the mathiverse is Boundless because it contains all math and supercedes it, and since OUR tiering system uses math, that must mean it surpasses such?

Isn't that a bit meta? Like, wouldn't that be like trying to use a Deadpool's 4th Wall Breaking powers to say he supercedes The One Above All by virtue of appearing in the Real World?

Or is it more complicated than that?

It contains all mathematical models and theorems within it. This would include even the models used for the upper bounds of the tiering system.

Not sure, all that I'm aware of is massive upscaling from a low 2-C feat, an ability that's somewhere between low 2-C and 1-A, and a reality-fiction difference on top of that.

According to Suggs' cosmology page and based on what I could gather;

A Universe is Low 2-C.

Metaverse is infinitely above baseline 2-A.

Teraverse is Low 1-C Low 1-A.

Petaverse is Low 1-A to 1-A.

Exaverse is 1-A+ to High 1-A.

Zettaverse is High 1-A or 0.

It continues until the end of the First Floor.

Then there's the Second Floor etc.

Planck69 said:
According to Suggs' cosmology page and based on what I could gather;

A Universe is Low 2-C.

Metaverse is infinitely above baseline 2-A.

Teraverse is Low 1-C Low 1-A.

Petaverse is Low 1-A to 1-A.

Exaverse is 1-A+ to High 1-A.

Zettaverse is High 1-A or 0.

It continues until the end of the First Floor.

Then there's the Second Floor etc.
And there are things above floors, right?

So from what I am seeing, if a world embodies all math and or (Idk at this point) supercedes (With models and Theories) it it's at least > Sluggs

Yes, Mathiverse should be above Suggs, though Flatland doesent get flak becuase Mathiverse was more of a concept in order to display a mathematical idea. Flatland also has no combat. And I doubt Flatterland is any different.

From what I understand there are Eight Floors, each housing Layers. We only know the Layers in detail of One and Two. And there exist beungs who exist beyond all Floors, such as Eve and the Jack of Spades. And there is a collection of beings beyond even that.

Isn't the very first paragraph on that cosmology page about how there are Aleph Flooors or something?

Planck69 said:
It contains all mathematical models and theorems within it. This would include even the models used for the upper bounds of the tiering system.
There actually aren't any tier 0s in this site that transcends all possible mathematics (to the point that any attempt to measure or estimate such existences automatically becomes invalid and are infinitely below the said aforementioned existences, no matter what), including models, theorems, sets, cardinals, classes, etc.? That seems strange, considering how ridiculous some of the High 1-As and 0s I've seen are...

I mean;

In the face of that awful wonder, the quasi-Carter forgot the horror of destroyed individuality. It was an All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self—not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence's whole unbounded sweep—the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike. It was perhaps that which certain secret cults of earth have whispered of as YOG-SOTHOTH, and which has been a deity under other names; that which the crustaceans of Yuggoth worship as the Beyond-One, and which the vaporous brains of the spiral nebulae know by an untranslatable Sign—yet in a flash the Carter-facet realised how slight and fractional all these conceptions are.
~ Through the Gates of the Silver Key​
Its usually too vague to count so I guess not.

Back