• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
DarkGrath said:
The idea that The Mathiverse is the strongest tier 0 technically has basis, but it's incorrect.

Regardless of how much transcendence the Mathiverse has, they aren't a character. They're a location, and has no means to fight. Even if nothing could reasonably destroy it, it's not particularly strong, simply because it physically can't attack anything.
I've been told god exists in flatterland and embodies the mathiverse
yes but emboid mathematics become tier 0

Sugggsverse is a nonentity on this wiki due to how incoherent and self-contradictory it is. Sure, I guess they'd be number 1 if they were here but until then it's Azathoth and The Creator.

I thought so too until somebody showed me the cosmology page recently. Barfing aside, it's admittedly Tier 0 by like, the fourth layer out of twelve......in the first floor.

Again, I just remember the fourth layer or so onwards being Tier 0.

Planck69 said:
Sugggsverse is a nonentity on this wiki due to how incoherent and self-contradictory it is. Sure, I guess they'd be number 1 if they were here but until then it's Azathoth and The Creator.
I thought that it was consistent, but lacked anything that would motivate anyone to read past the 50 words per page of flowery language.

@Livinmeme

The Petaverse is already Low 1-A. The next layer has infinite levels of transcendence and is thus 1-A+. The layer beyond that is High 1-A with its own hierarchy. The next layer exists beyond this hierarchy and is Tier 0. There are 6 more layers beyond this and this is just the first Floor.

The God Of Procrastination said:
I thought that it was consistent, but lacked anything that would motivate anyone to read past the 50 words per page of flowery language.
You read it?

So Suggsverse contains massive contradiction to the point it cannot be boundless? I never saw or heard of the suggsverse before

RicardoSama said:
So Suggsverse contains massive contradiction to the point it cannot be boundless? I never saw or heard of the suggsverse before
It is boundless, even the fodder are boundless. It's just an absolute mess made to break vs forums.

Planck69 said:
RicardoSama said:
It is boundless, even the fodder are boundless. It's just an absolute mess made to break vs forums.
im pretty sure that is only high 1-A

Except they actually have a cosmology that breaches into Tier 0 as I explained earlier.

I thought so too and went recently. As much as it makes me vomit, Tier 0 is legit.

Back