• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Smurf?

So out of all the smurfs on the site, which one has the highest level of smurf hax? Kinda curious as to what the answer is, but i'm wonderingf if there are verses other than Masadaverse with 1-A hax that surpass them

The lowest physical character I know that's a smurf (if that's what you're asking) would probably be Molecule Ma. He is a 10-B normal human with 1-A hax.

Something, something, Cthulhu Mythos and higher dimensional bs wins.

Also, I thought Kami Tenchi was going to be downgraded to 1-A?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Remind my dumb brain again what even is Smurf Hax?
Characters of lower dimensions with higher dimensional hax.

Also, Randolph Cater's second key for whatever the hell his hax is.

Randolph's second key doesn't have any notable hax listed. As for his 3rd key it's not really smurf hax, he's just a straight up 1-A

Hmm? What makes you say that? It can summon Great Old Ones sure, but theres only like one possible 1-A in their ranks

AogiriKira said:
Randolph's second key doesn't have any notable hax listed.
Appears to be able to create incredible mystical objects and structures inadvertently, or at least pull them from a place where not even the gods remembered they dwelled, Able to control when he enters and exits the Dreamlands on such a precise level that even Nyarlathotep was unable to prevent him from waking up

It's the most useful hax ever as you can see.

Mind elaborating? Do keep in mind Nyarla is prone to using avatars, so not every one of them is going to be 1-A.

Lmao. Also a bit unsure about that. Nyar himself never makes an appearance within the mythos in his true form from what I remember.

AogiriKira said:
Hmm? What makes you say that? It can summon Great Old Ones sure, but theres only like one possible 1-A in their ranks
Aren't GOOs 1-A in general, except for the weaker ones like Cthulhu?

Back