• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he's given an interesting role rather than being fully shafted into a sub-sub plot or something.

I mean, the better image to use for size is on page 1. You see an aerial TV shot of the MA spire and the surrounding area. That would give a clear and usable width to use.

RinneItachi said:
On another note, I find it strange that Saitama can't see here, as he can clearly see Tareo at a far distance in such a dark place that Awakened Garou is actually surprised, in the webcomic. It's even listed as an ability on his page iirc.
My guess is seeing in low light Ôëá Seeing in absolute darkness. You'd need a flashlight or infrared googles to see in the latter, and as far as i know even animals with incredible night vision still rely on the minimal amount of photons they receive from the stars.

besides he did dig underground to catch ground dragon and was able to see him, so...

Deep Sea King is only Massively Hypersonic, and that's with a very sketchy calc, so no, he isn't Sub-Relativistic.

Suiryu should be " At least High 7-C". It seems fine to me for some reason. I mean Is there a possibility for him to scale to Human Garou ?

maybe Suiryu still scales to low 7-B via durability? He did take a massive beating from a held back Gouketsu, and a non holding back Bakuzan back to back.

Maybe he just toyed with him. We can see that he easily broke Suiryu's bone shortly after, with his very casual attack, I guess cuz it seems not very strong compared to some attacks on Saitama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back