• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm... kinda limited so i'm doing the best I can. Check out how i'm linking the images to see if it's ok.

If you don't like using discord I uploaded the stuff to imgur: 1 2

I don't mind using Discord. I'm just not entirely sure of the rules of using images. I don't want responsible for a scandal.

I don't think it should count as standard equipment since Saitama stopped wearing a suit after killing Crablante and wore a tracksuit instead.

Yeah, that's incredibly strange. Aside from obviously not scaling to Crablante regardless of him ripping out his guts, but Crablante is 9-A now. His justifiction may need to change in that case.

But if Carblante has small building level attack power and he smacked Saitama around, doesn't that directly translate?

Crabman was only playing around with him, he would have easily killed him with a full on strike. He did as much against every other human he decided to kill.

Huh. Ok, Saitama's Tier doesn't change but his justifications need to be re-evaluated.

Since his second key is from back when he was still training he should be given an "at least 9-B" rating, since his 9-B feat was back when he was still only 12, so aside from getting stronger due to age he's also got his 100 Push Ups!! buffing him up even further.

I believe Tets made a thread trying to give him another key. I still think Saitama already had his limiter fully removed at that point, but if we were to give him such a key he would have an 8-B ranking.

We don't know when exactly he got his limiter removed. Just after he his hair fell out. But pre-no hair he still

• Beat Lightpull Cord
  • One shot a demon level threat
  • Saved King from the unnamed octopus monster
If he does get a third key we basically either limit it to him still having hair (so "9-A to at least High 8-C"), do his full three year training ("9-A to at least 7-A/High 6-C"), or make multiple intermediate keys.

We couldn't really agree with which one to use before, which is why the key was never really added.

Yes, actually, I did just remember he took two full on blows from Lightpull guy, which should warrant a 9-A ranking. If we're saying Saitama doesn't fully lose his limiter until he completely loses his hair, then I suggest we give him the following keys:

Tier: At least High 6-A, likely far higher (for obvious reasons) | 9-A (Took two full on attacks from Light Pull Cord, and eventually grew strong enough to one shot him), upto 8-B (Effortlessly one shot 170-000 Nymph) | 9-B (Survived being caved into a wall when he was 12 years old. Should be stronger as an adult)

Key: Post Training | In Training | Pre Training

I always got the impression that he removed his limiter right after Light Pull Cord, given his face at the end, before he decimates him, though it would make more sense for the nymph to get one-punched later, Saitama seemed way stronger there.

I thought so as well, but I think its fine to treat the period between his fight againt Pull Cord and when he goes fully bald as the stage in which he was losing his limiter, and its specifcally when he loses all his hair that its fully removed.

Qawsedf234 said:
Personally I think we should flip the keys but keep current Saitama as the main image. It's extremely strange to have a descending tier order of weaker forms.
That makes the most sense to me.

I'll adjust accordingly and see what others think:

Tier: 9-B (Survived being caved into a wall when he was 12 years old. Should be stronger as an adult) | 9-A (Took two full on attacks from Light Pull Cord, and eventually grew strong enough to one shot him), upto 8-B (Effortlessly one shot 170-000 Nymph) | At least High 6-A, likely far higher (for obvious reasons)

Key: Pre Training | In Training | Post Training

Oh, here is an idea. During Training 9-A Saitama without a Tie vs Crablante rematch.

The only monster Saitama ever had to push himself against.

Bedroombedrock said:
Hey buddy, i care, so **** off. It's a OPM discussion thread, not a OPM circlejerk
If it's not a circlejerk, why do you keep liking your own comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back