• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like Tatsumaki too much tbh, just a stuck up cocky loli. Fubuki is better but just needs to be a little less, well, less

Tanked? He's stated to be weaker and is bleeding after taking that punch, which knocked him out for a bit, mind.

Bang and Bomb are also stronger than Garou was at that point, so they should be able to do better than him. After all, Rover shrugged off Garou's best punch as if a simple pebble had fallen on his head.

SuperAPM said:
What suggets Bang and Bomb were stronger than Garou when he faced Rover?
Garou was like a Low Dragon at that point, Bang and Bomb are far above any Low Dragons and Bang on his own is already one of the strongest heroes in the series. I mean, the two managed to actually shatter Elder Centipede's carapace, and EC was no joke.

Bedroombedrock said:
I wonder if Bang and Bomb can even take down rover since he took a beating from Garou and tanked a casual punch from Saitama
I think they could, if both had Abandonment.

Garou received a large enough boost to be considered more than just a low dragon. Maybe not quite mid, but enough that he could endure several blasts from Rover, and rapidly evolve in the span of seconds during his fight against Gyoro and Orochi.

Are we? The Wiki profiles has listed Golden Sperm's existence for a couple years now.

What tier do you think "God" will be when he makes an actual appearance?

I think he could be anywhere from 5-B to 3-A

Do you lot think I should just read the webcomic and get things over with? I might really just say **** it and go through with the worse experience. Also is it still updated regularly at all?

At least the current arc is already completed and I don't wanna wait 2 years for the man ga to wrap it up. It's bearable right? The webcomic I mean

The Webcomic stopped updating for 2 years then got a couple characters/events during 2019

Blast gets the feat of defeating History's strongest Ninja

Return of Garou

King's power getting a slightly defensive buff

Etc

Bedroombedrock said:
At least the current arc is already completed and I don't wanna wait 2 years for the man ga to wrap it up. It's bearable right? The webcomic I mean
Before reading the webcomic, read the webcomic's version of Flashy Flash's fight and Child Emperor vs Phoenix Man. Also, Webcomic Boros vs Saitama and compare what Murata has done for those fights.

Then continue the Webcomic where the manga leaves off and get yourself hyped!!

I also agree Tatsumaki at full power is High 6-A

Hard to imagine, but I don't think she would be one shotted by Awaken Garou or Boros.

What suggests this currently? She couldn't put a dent in Boros' ship and wasn't even capable of moving it, putting her lower than Saitama's Moon Jump. Maybe in the future she'd aquire a High 6-A feat, but currently speaking I can only gauge her full power to be Low 6-B via raw scaling, and that's pushing it.

Yeah, she has potential to be High 6-A. But when it comes to Boros's ship, the issue is I can't find a panel or a statement for the life of me showing Tatsumaki was trying to pull the ship down.

Ah. Still, One can easily make it so the Jewel on the ship supporting flight could be anti-telekinesis (since Boros knows about psychic's since he employed one) and that's how Metal Knight combats against Tatsumaki from salvaging Boros's Ship.

Head cannon but One could change it that way later in the story since nothing he said was shown in story.

But that is headcanon for now. I'm just thinking that way to not be surprised if One makes Tatsumaki High 6-A.

Her High 6-C feat was insanely casual.

I could see her barriers taking a few hits from Released form Boros tbh.

But thats just speculation

I could see her being higher in tier 6, but I doubt she'd be Boros levels of power. Realistically, Boros should curbstomp her.

Its unlikely because Murata's comparison showcased that it was an issue of raw power output, rather than being overcome by a specific hax.

But Tats' can definately be High 6-A if she aquires such a feat or even scaling. It'd just most likely be below Saitama's moon jump. For now tho, I can easily see her breaching into Teraton level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back