• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou stated Saitama is the only being who could Master God's power without taking God's hand by Garou

He mastered Garou's fist, and afaik Garou stated Saitama is even more of a prodigy than he is. He copied Time Travel just by giving a glance to Garou trying.

Saitama should, without a doubt, be able to replicate Garou's feat of "seeing through the flow of things and replicate said flow" if he tried hard enough. Saitama's power mimicry is definitely not limited to conventional martial arts

It's not really suggested that Saitama can copy outright supernatural abilities. Everything he copied was specifically shown or stated to be some form of martial arts ability. In fact the specification of the time travel ability being some kind of "Ultimate Martial Arts technique" is probably like that for this reason. Which I say specifically BECAUSE the idea that it's just martial arts makes no sense to begin with. They wanted to give Saitama time travel but didn't want to make it seem like he can just copy any ability so they specified it being martial arts as a plot convenience. Considering that Saitama was specifically copying Garou to mock him, he probably would have copied the portals too if he could, just to mess with him even more.

Garou stating that Saitama is the only one who can master God's power without taking his hand doesn't suggest anything about particular hax. It's a very vague statement.

I don't entirely DOUBT that Saitama could copy or understand other things like Garou did, but it's not something that can be stated as a fact. But given the numerous mentions of Saitama's Chi/Ki/Energy being absurdly vast, I wouldn't be too shocked if he learned some other stuff in the future. Maybe when he fights God he'll spontaneously develop a bunch of busted powers.

Also the idea that it takes away from his character is something I disagree with. Just cause he has ACCESS to hax doesn't mean he'll use it. The only reason he started copying Garou the way he did was because he wanted to make fun of him. Saitama is still gonna always fight the way he does. But him being capable of using other abilities is fine too. The Doomslayer can possibly use telekinesis but he wouldn't because it doesn't suit him.

I'd just hope they make it so he can never fly just so that the early joke between him and Genos holds.

Last edited:
It's not really suggested that Saitama can copy outright supernatural abilities. Everything he copied was specifically shown or stated to be some form of martial arts ability.
Didn't Garou state that his nuclear punches were part of his fist/his martial arts too? That feels more of a Garou problem than an actual problem to anyone
Garou stating that Saitama is the only one who can master God's power without taking his hand doesn't suggest anything about particular hax. It's a very vague statement.
Except it's not. Garou's power is God's power, Garou was capable of causing GRB, open spatial gates, warp the reality of the cosmos (according to Blast), Time Travel, etc.

And Garou stared Saitama could Master it. It should include, at the very very least, everything Garou could do with God's powers (remember the nuclear fission fists were stated by Psykos to be divine energy).

Saitama is flat out stated to be able to copy every single one of garou techniques not just a few all of them

Gods powers are entirely supernatural garou stated he can master gods powers without taking his powers

I don’t get how it’s so hard for people to put it together why it’s extremely out of character saitama is capable of copying most things in his verse

i think it is more of saitama not being interest in doing martial arts,more than it is for him to copy abilities.
i mean he considered martial arts to just be some cool move and not that special

strongest akatsuki members
Uzumaki Nagato
Uchiha Itachi
Masked Man
Deidara
Hoshigaki Kisame
Konan
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan
Zetsu

so sad when are so out of new contents that we have to dry out the **** from the chapters we already have so we can have any topic to argument about

nothing new.
FCtpFQUXIAELFpB.jpg

Back