• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.
GyroNutz said:
It's an off-hand statement that's obviously not been confirmed with ONE, and Murata doesn't even seem that sure himself.
I mean, we do accept statements from Muratama sometimes and the high-tiers of the verse (like Flashy Flash, Tatsumaki, etc) already are relativistic to beggin with.

I imagine because it's the speed of Boros kicking Saitama, not Saitama travelling back. The former doesn't scale to the character's movement speed (by movement I mean both combat and travel btw)

Andytrenom said:
I imagine because it's the speed of Boros kicking Saitama, not Saitama travelling back. The former doesn't scale to the character's movement speed (by movement I mean both combat and travel btw)
no, murata clearly meant that saitama jumped from the moon to the earth at the speed of light

I╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Âc╠Âe╠Âp╠Ât╠Âe╠Âd╠Â,╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Â5╠Â-╠ÂB╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂT╠Âa╠Ât╠Âs╠Âu╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âi╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Â=╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Â>╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Â

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...e_crazy_explosion_that_can_be_seen_from_space

Yeah that'd probably ruin any cross scaling between the two franchises. Or at least limit any scaling to the chapters released up to that statement. Assuming the Mob pages uses a anime composite at least.

Why, exactly? I mean, the OPM god tiers could be planetary for all we know. There's nothing restricting that afaik.

Tbh i think i highballed the calc with the "let's assume they have spherical shape", i think i should have assumed circular area + 70km of depth (Earth's crust). This would probably yield small planet or so, making this more accurate and more consistent.

Idk. I'm not known of MP100. Like, i haven't even watched it. I'm just saying that, for the high-tiers who scale to Mob, such as GS, Orochi, Tats, Boros, Garou and Saitama, 5-B is possible.

KGiffoni said:
Why, exactly? I mean, the OPM god tiers could be planetary for all we know. There's nothing restricting that afaik.
Considering the best feats in the entire series so far is four High 6-A feats by the strongest people in the series, one of which required the second/third strongest person's entire energy reserves to pull off, I don't see how 5-B is consistent.

Andytrenom said:
How is that not an outlier for Mob?
Its from a video game, but I don't know what sort of canon the Mob profiles use.

Qawsedf234 said:
KGiffoni said:
Considering the best feats in the entire series so far is four High 6-A feats by the strongest people in the series, one of which required the second/third strongest person's entire energy reserves to pull off, I don't see how 5-B is consistent.
I mean, Boros did say in the webcomic that SCRC is planetary, and Saitama has the "i'll destroy Earth" statement.

Dunno what to say about this. Guess i'll just wait for people known of MP100 to show up. I might politely ask about it in their walls later.

Anyways, about the Seafolk calc. The panel with the tsunami ended up being unreliable. It's better to calc his tier based on size, which i'll try to do later.

I mean, Boros did say in the webcomic that SCRC is planetary

He doesn't say that in the webcomic. To go as deep as possible here's the raws for the Webcomic and the Manga. Boros says: Õà¿Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéƵö¥ÒüíÞ▓┤µºÿÒééÒéìÒü¿ÒééµÿƒÒü«Þí¿ÚØóÒéƵÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüùÒüªÒéäÒéìÒüå

Breaking it down

• Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ = Energy
  • ÒéÆ = Indicates action
  • Òü« = Indicates a possessive. As in his car or her house
  • ÒéÆ = Indicates action
Or in other words "I will fire all of my energy and blow away both you and this planet's surface".

SuperAPM said:
KGiffoniYou seem to be quite decent at calcing stuff. Think you could calc some stuff for us?
I'd appreciate calcing stuff for OPM and other franchises i like, even though there are few.

https://********.org/chapter/67466/37

Could you calc the KE of the wave made here by Seafolk Messenger?

It would scale to Crablante and A class heroes if it got decent results. Pre training Saitama's durability as well.

Tetsucabrah said:
https://********.org/chapter/67466/37
Could you calc the KE of the wave made here by Seafolk Messenger?

It would scale to Crablante and A class heroes if it got decent results. Pre training Saitama's durability as well.
I tried it once, but ended up messing the calc. I might try again later.

That's taking everything into account yeah? This was the end result of that collision, don't know if that would affect anything.

I see. I mean, hard to tell. I think it's best to work with what we have confirmed, 7 buildings.

Gearsper got a profile?

Doesn't seem so, no. To much of an anomaly amongst the A to C Class Heroes since he just got his powers. At the moment its safest to only scale this to him specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back