• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, well..... Drive Knights probably getting a tier soon. Took him long enough.

Also, of Gearsper ends up getting a page, what's his rating gonna look like

Probably 8-C when going all out and Class K or M lifting strength. Durability probably doesn't scale to AP though since he knocked himself out from the strain and shattered his helmet.

Somewhere between 8-C to 8-A most likely, though it needs to be calced. Being an esper & low ranked C-Class hero (aka probably a new recruit with mostly untested abilities), he doesn't really scale to anyone except the other espers, who all have way higher ratings than that (I'd be shocked if it goes above 7-C.)

I'd imagine he's 9-B physically. Being C-Class. At the very least he should get two keys denoting the difference pre and post psychic awakening.

His psychic AP should probably scale to his own feat, he seems like a complete outlier amongst the rest of the heroes at the moment

Taking a slash to the head from Nyan and still being able to fight afterward is probably fine for 9-B. Had he not had that feat, he wouldn't even deserve the 9-B ranking, since we know for a fact that he actually underperformed on the hero exam, and was only accepted because of his rare psychic abilities.

Anyway, eyeballing pages, I'm thinking it's closer to an 8-A feat; not only did he destroy every building on the street he was on, he also destroyed ones quite a bit away from him.

8-A needs a calc to be given, there's no basis for the 100 tons value which you can equate a given feat to

Oh, I agree that it definitely needs a calc. I'm in no position to make a claim that strong without proof, it's just...

I would just be surprised if this isn't at least 100 tons of material. There's an at least five story building mixed in that pile of rubble. And in here as well as the original image, we can see the destruction extends for quite a large area.

By the way, translations are out: https://********.org/chapter/713691/1

I really hope next chapter going to be around 40-50 pages like Flashy Flash's and Child Emperor's fight,20 pages are not enough at all to conclude a battle of an Executive member

Gearsper's mask destruction when he went all out is probably a reference to Godot, main antagonist in the third Ace Attorney game, who also had his mask explode in his breakdown. Fitting, considering the obvious reference with his costume.

Y'know, even though Genos isn't getting a definitive upgrade with his new armor yet, at the very least, Drive Knight may finally get a proper key.

Atomic Samurai should be 7-A for being one of the heroes Darkshine said would've beaten half monster Garou and for his improved performance vs Black Sperm.

Evil Natural Water should be 7-A for piercing Sweet Mask with its beams and for being something even Psykos has trouble controlling, as well as one of the most highly regarded Cadres.

Definitely agree with Evil Natural Water being likely 7-A. It casually took off Sweet Mask's arm, survived one of Saitama's punches & being blown away by Tatsumaki, and was overwhelming Pig God, Atomic Samurai, and Child Emperor all at the same time.

Personally think Atomic is 7-A too but I don't know if doing better against Black Sperm (and still losing) actually scales him to that level.

Shouldn't Darkshine have at least High 6-C Durability? Survived punches from a casual Awakened Garou, could tank attacks from Bang unhurt, is always regarded as a tanky hero even for top Class S standards..

Post-Darkshine Garou could do serious damage to GS with a single punch, and even then Darkshine was unhurt after his fight with Garou, it was more of a psychological win provided by Darkshine's weak mindset. GS scales to Tatsumaki, who is High 6-C.´┐╝

Garou held back on all of the heroes when he went Awakened. He intentionally didn't kill any of them and even tried to trick them when he went out to "kill " the kid. Saitama brings this up later on when he states that Garou didn't have the will to be a legit hero and decided to go the easy way with being a monster hero.

Also he's High 6-A so I have no idea why Darkshine would scale to be High 6-C. Atomic Samurai and Pig God also survived attacks from him, which just reinforces the above point. Also he didn't say Bang didn't hurt him, just that he received no long lasting injuries iirc

The other points still stand. I think it was pretty clear that AG held up his power way more vs AS and PG than he did with FF and Darkshine, who were actively "fighting" him (even if AG stomped them anyways). Darkshine also compares himself to Tatsumaki when refering to "the 3 heros you should never anger" so that's another support (the third one being King, ofc).

The main point is that DS took no visible damage from the same Garou who could decently hurt GS, who scales to Tatsumaki. The other ones are mostly supporting feats. This should also provide Garou a new key.

Garou literally stated he wanted to hurt darkshine to the point where he would rather prefer death, lmao.

No. This would mean High 6-A durability for Darkshine, and that makes 0 sense for the verse scaling. Garou hurting him to a point he'd rather be dead doesn't mean he was going all out.

It doesn't support High 6-C either. You can't scale a character to another character when they're intentionally holding back. At least with FF there's a statement there, Darkshine is just based on assumptions.

KGiffoni said:
The main point is that DS took no visible damage from the same Garou who could decently hurt GS, who scales to Tatsumaki. The other ones are mostly supporting feats. This should also provide Garou a new key.

Qawsedf234 said:
It doesn't support High 6-C either. You can't scale a character to another character when they're intentionally holding back. At least with FF there's a statement there, Darkshine is just based on assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back