• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
He indicates no particular order, he compares himself to Tatsumaki and King and doesn't mention the likes of Bang, AS, etc like they weren't comparable to himself.

I think he did put them in order. I might be misremembering.

But there's a difference between boasting about your own abilities and saying someone would lose to someone else.

Qawsedf234 said:
Two point's
  • 7-A AS is probably fine. If not in all stats them with his sword
  • At 17%c it would take FF .75 seconds to circle the planet
I mean, we could assume he was going slower since he said he'd just speed up "a little" to overspeed Saitama.

The problem is that we don't know what regular cruising speeds looks for him, and indeed we definately don't know how fast he was going in that instance, so its largely unquantifiable and pretty difficult to get an exact value on

Hm, I guess you can use the values from this and this calc for rough estimates. Maybe even throw in his 0.17c speed to get some absurd measurements that'll obviously not be applicable.

Dunno, 263230 m/s still seems like too much. Isn't it safer to just assume it reaches all the underground of the city?

Qawsedf234 said:
Two point's
  • 7-A AS is probably fine. If not in all stats them with his sword
  • At 17%c it would take FF .75 seconds to circle the planet
So should I just change them now or would that require a revision thread?

Tetsucabrah said:
So should I just change them now or would that require a revision thread?
Revision thread since its a tier change. If it was something like adding a new ability or links then it would be fine, but this would be a notable change.

Btw, how do you guys treat Tatsumaki's feat where she stops Awakened Garou for a brief moment? Is that an outlier or what?

It's not an outlier; just not a feat that is really quantifiable, and not something that could give her or Garou an upgrade even if it was. The manga's already gone further with Garou's psychic resistance anyway (compare Psykos flattening him like a pancake to not being able to handle Garou at all), so even if we could use it, it would be smarter to wait until the manga catches up and see how it handles that scene.

Who knows, it might be an use of psychic power than is only breakable through willpower. That's my theory, at least until the manga catches up.

Upgrade how? Knowing how she scales relative to Golden Sperm, who Garou stomped before his monsterization was fully actualized, there's really nothing we can do to upgrade her, though maybe the feat can be mentioned on her page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back