• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet Nice Guy's survival was dubious for a long time until he came back for this arc, actually... only to get slashed by Nyan right after he took out One Shotter, funnily enough. Dude can't catch a break.

One shotter was hit in the robo-eye so he's probably alive. For BS I think he needs a minimum of 100 cells to be considered a normal body.

So not only did Bang one-shot Fūhrer Ugly and Gums, he also one-shots several Black Sperms who are dragon lvl threats each? Damn.

One shotting black sperm really doesn't mean much, I don't think we have a single encounter with any S class where Black sperm doesn't get cut/"cut" Up

>Bang, AS and Garou

Even Genos (with no arms) managed to fight off Black Sperm's clones for a time before being overwhelmed. He's depicted too inconsistently, at least in the webcomic, for Bang's feat to be staunchly more impressive than demolishing Gums & Fuhrer Ugly.

Chaingunfighter1 said:
Even Genos (with no arms) managed to fight off Black Sperm's clones for a time before being overwhelmed. He's depicted too inconsistently, at least in the webcomic, for Bang's feat to be staunchly more impressive than demolishing Gums & Fuhrer Ugly.
We can theorize that BS is a glass cannon.

KGiffoni said:
So not only did Bang one-shot Fūhrer Ugly and Gums, he also one-shots several Black Sperms who are dragon lvl threats each? Damn.
thats insanely wrong. a single black sperm is said to be weaker than a puppy. but there are over 11 trillion black sperms so thats why hes so strong.

DbzDB2 said:
thats insanely wrong. a single black sperm is said to be weaker than a puppy.
I don't doubt that single cells are very weak but do you got a source for this statement?

Also yeah Black Sperm's thing is numbers. Like a UFC heavyweight would eventually get overwhelmed if enough 5 year olds attacked him all at once. That's what happened with Atomic Samurai.

Soooo the first Black Sperm emcompasses all 11 trillions copies of himself, what results in a dragon lvl threat. And then every copy has (power of first BS) divided by (number of copies), is that how it works?

Hykuu said:
no because that would mean golden sperm would be trillions of times above bomb lol
You're right, i'm a doofus. Even as a OPM fan, it's hard to tell exactly how BS functions.

How does he work, then?

I would say, as long as his cell stock remains the same, each clone has the same power as the original black sperm, could be wrong

Chaingunfighter1 said:
Now, assuming we made pages for Okamaitachi & Bushidrill, would we scale their speed & AP to Iaian (MHS+ & 8-A, possibly 7-C?)
I think so.

Like gyro said they're comparable but overall weaker than Iaian.

I do think it's fair to say they're overall comparable, at least to a degree that one member doesn't leave the others in the dust

People are forgetting the fact that Silverfang can't one-shot Dragon level threats in base. Only with the Abandonment.

I am pretty sure everyone knows that, anyway, yeah, he should have that key, not only did he 1 shot those dragon level threats, but he thought he was able to atleast stall elder centipede for a reasonable amount of time with abandonment

Fuhrer Ugly actually tanks some of Bang's hits before he uses Abandonment to one shot him

Well G4 Genos one shot base Mosquito girl.

Would that make his AP like 370 Kilotons? Or does it not work that way.

It was material promoting s2's upcoming release at that time, for example, saitama didn't have a hero name at that point

According to the translators of the audio book it was post-G4 Genos.

According to Genos (after the MA arc m8nd you) he's only known Saitama for like 70 to 90 days. Metal Knight also said Saitama has only been a hero for 65 days. So everything from Beefcake to the current arc happened within one single year.

The timeline in OPM is hyper condensed is what I'm saying.

Yeah I know, I am just pointing out how even then it wouldn't really make sense, still a neat feat for g4 genos tho

SuperAPM said:
*Figuring out a way to calc Orochi's land wave feat
I did a bit if research (since I was kinda obsessed with that feat). In 1971 there was an underground nuclear experiment by the US government. It yielded an explosive equivalent of almost 5 megatons of TNT & the detonation took place 1.8 kilometers underground. The results were this. You can imagine what a Tsar Bomba could do. Especially if it was detonated closer to the surface. There's no point calculating the Orochi feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back